Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

cat tree (your opinion)

Since 'Cat Tree' Have only Level 1, you guys may have some opinions (Choose Your Opinion and type the numbers)
"If" you have another opinion, just type it

1 - cat tree is worst since u must earn 100k cat charms to unlock
2 - i hate the cat tree it can't upgrade but i already have the cat
3 - i really hate the cat tree it can't upgrade but i already have the cat and i gotta demolish it
4 - cat tree is ok the dev will update maybe
5 - the cat is cute

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    # 4 & 5 for Me.

I have one on My main farm, & am working on adding the other 2 for my Gourmet & Flower farms as well, :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    option 2.   have cats on main and flower, gourmet farm there was an issue when building so never bothered. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The cat tree is just something you can have for fun if you would like. It takes some work to unlock them, but unfortunately they don't really give anything beneficial for your farm and the situation is the same with the doghouse. I just play without them on my farm to fit in more production.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm with Ninja on this. I have no Cat-trees, have never had any and never plan to have any.
  • Breaded (US1)Breaded (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    option 2.   have cats on main and flower, gourmet farm there was an issue when building so never bothered. 
    id like the cat but it just cant upgrade
    # 4 & 5 for Me.

I have one on My main farm, & am working on adding the other 2 for my Gourmet & Flower farms as well, :)
    me too 
    The cat tree is just something you can have for fun if you would like. It takes some work to unlock them, but unfortunately they don't really give anything beneficial for your farm and the situation is the same with the doghouse. I just play without them on my farm to fit in more production.
    maybe my coop lead doesnt build them
    I'm with Ninja on this. I have no Cat-trees, have never had any and never plan to have any.
    it have village happiness but 100k cat charms is some waste (alr)
  • LuckyAyla (US1)LuckyAyla (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    #3 I guess... I had one on the MF but ended up demolishing it. I do have a doghouse on each farm, they take less space and can be upgraded.
  • I have all 3, they are nice for a 400k xp boost but I wish there was more to do with it. It doesn't give rewards like the dog does.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I am not too fond of it bc it doesn't do much besides sit there and look cute. I have thought about demoing it, but I won't anytime soon. It took too much charm saving and time. 
  • 6. The cat tree is a waste and I have no intention of building any. If Santa takes the charms he's getting all of mine next December.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file