Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greta Dream Farm Error

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    With any weird behaviour the first step is to clear your cache

If you need help with that click HERE

If it persists then try an incognito window
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I've had that error appear in dream world before. I click on "okay", and then go into layout mode and click "finished" (don't need to actually move anything, but do have to click 'finished' and not 'cancel'). Whatever the error is for, this has reset it for me 98% of the time, and is faster/easier than clearing cache IMHO.
  • Cowchow (US1)Cowchow (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    This happened to me while I was away from my computer within the past 3 hours.  Same message.  I was on the main farm.  I think I just clicked the X and it went away.    Took a screen shot and then a "snip." Did not have to clear my cache.   The question is WHY did it happen since I was not doing anything on the farm at the time.  I just returned to my computer and saw that error message hanging there.  
  • Cowchow (US1)Cowchow (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Correction on the above.  It was NOT exactly the same .  My was an "Invalid ID" error. (if the image doesn't show below & you need it, let me know.)

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I do see your image .
    I don't know why we get those sometimes, they seem random.
    Were you able to work past it?  (after you hit 'okay' did everything seem to work fine)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    This seems to be occurring when we do multiple clicks in my personal opinion, however refreshing sorts it.

• It wasn't terminal but I did have to quit the browser and clear the cache.
Sign In to comment.