Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What is this offer?????

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
Are we allowed to use this? It doesn't look right ...

One purchase of this offer gives enough viking coins to purchase over 20,000 tokens, or over 5,000 themed duck coops. I assume something is very wrong here?

Edit: Nevermind, it just says you can have up to 2 billion viking coins at once. You get one viking coin per two runestones. It is very disappointing that we can't purchase like in the previous version of the event.

Comments

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I was very disappointed also when I noticed these changes this morning on the Viking Farm. This change made it more difficult  to get the happiness and people right at the beginning like we could before with the runestones. I hope  there aren't more changes with this farm that I haven't seen so far.  I am sure, with gold, it can be done. I, for one, do not put much, if any, gold into something that only last 28 day.

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 01.02.2022
    I saw the happiness and workers also sisappear from the trade center, but, you said te runestones would not disapear, bij you didn't say they are going to be useless.

so you guy's say, keep them but you cant use them anymore, it looks like the lab, you upgraded it for a lot of money/gold for usefull things, and you took that away too, and after an year no solution about that too.

I do not buy gold either, never!!!!!

very disapointing GGS :'(>:)

ps:  is the exchange of rune stones for the new coin system one-time or does it come back every time? i would like to know that.

----) create clarity please (---
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Having the ONLY option of using runestones for this event to be able to buy 1 coin for 2 runestones is definitely  not a pleasant change.
    At 1st glance I'm not happy with this event, but trying to keep an open mind & see how it progresses.
    Why did it come so soon after northern lights & not wait for the trader to leave before starting?  For this reason & not being able to use runestones for anything else, it's starting off on the wrong foot   :(
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 01.02.2022
    okay, so now I see that we can still buy happiness & workers, we can buy them with coins
    so, we can trade runes for coins & can still purchase them at the start
    1 disappointment - partially changed  ..... need a way to get more runes to convert, to buy these at the start
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 01.02.2022
    Yes! I will have to start saving runes better and choose more wisely what I spend them on. Good to know for next time :-)
  • It seems to me that Runestones are being phased out completely. For those that still have Runestones and unopened boxes containing Runestones, there is now the option of trading them for temp farm coins but there is no other use for them in the Viking farm. I posed the question in the New Year update discussion whether Runestones would be able to buy things in the next Festive and Northern Lights farms or if this new currency exchange is now permanent for all the winter farms.

The bottom line is the Northern Lights trader leaves in a day and a half. This may be our last chance ever to buy things other than coins with Runestones. I do not mind saving Runestones for the next Festive or Northern Lights farms but I will be upset if I save them and then find out they can only be used to buy coins and nothing else. It seems like we should have been told if the only use for Runestones moving forward will be to exchange them for coins. Now we are faced with a tough choice trying to predict what plans GGS has for Runestones. Can we please get an answer as to whether Runes will ever be useful for anything in the future except the coin exchange?
  • @RosyStarling
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    @BugsBunny

Please verify our concerns about the runestones with the team !!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Concerns and worries are being noted and report will be sent to the Team.
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    there are 2 rune stone traders, and now its confusing... are they going to remove rune stones ? will we never get the old rune stone trader again ? did we get any prior notice about this ?
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    And what about us who do not play temporary farms, should our rune stone just be lost?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We keep the Runestones ... for now.

You cannot earn them any more but they are available in rewards and in Mystery Boxes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file