Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Nomination Results for the Ambassador Helpers of 2021

CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
edited 10.05.2022 in Contests & Awards

~ New Year's Honors List 2022 ~

~Honoring Nominations for the Helpful Ambassadors of 2021~

Greetings EN Community!

Well 2021 was certainly an "event-full" year, but we made it through, with the help & support of our peers here in our wonderful  BF Community. As always you have all shown how willing you are to help your fellow players, by answering questions, creating tutorials, explaining events, giving tips & advice, or just showing your support when things go wrong & while we have had several bumpy times in the last year, we have still managed to have fun too.

Many of you have been nominated this year, for an extra pat on the back from your fellow community members & all eligible nominees will get a "Community Helper" badge:

Community Helper 2021
Several of you got multiple nominations & will also receive a special "Bouncy Castle" Community deco:
(These nominees are noted in the bold type)

DataKing (US1)
 antigone6 (US1)
Blossom (SKN1)
Blue Denim (US1)
diksh (IN1)
Exxy (INT1)
farmerjohn 22 (US1)
Grandpa Squeak (US1)
Heathcliff (INT1)
Heather Norsk (US1)
Jenny1979 (GR1)
JVD (US1)
Morti (SKN1)
The Best King (INT1)
Uncle John (AU1)
ninjahuman (AU1)
artful (US1)
FarmerCli (US1)
ADHVAITH (IN1)

Special Recognition of continued helps (in absentia) through their Tutorials
CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 
mutterkjær (SKN1)

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2021, and for your continuous patronage.

All the best for 2022 - Happy Farming Everyone!

Best Wishes,
CM Katsuo
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thank you and well done to everyone.

Just wondering though, how did you decide who received the decoration? From what I can see, you took almost everyone that received three or more nominations. Is that the case?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 17.01.2022
    Those players received multiple nominations from different players. Multiple means more than once. :) I went back and checked and your name should have been in bold as well. You are on the CM's payout spreadsheet, so you will be getting the deco. 
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    Thank and Well Done Everyone
    Those players received multiple nominations from different players. Multiple means more than once. :) I went back and checked and your name should have been in bold as well. You are on the CM's payout spreadsheet, so you will be getting the deco. 
    Thanks for the information.
    You are very welcome. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Thank you and congratulations to all those who were chosen for Community honors. It's always a pleasure to interact with my fellow Big Farmers. Happy Farming! animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I thank you for the nomination, even though I do not think I deserve it, many others than me do a great job here.  :)
    I congratulate those who won.  B)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank you so much for the nominations. I feel honored , humbled and motivated to help more if I can.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you to all, for the nomination & kind words & the cool new deco ;) - I feel I'm in really great company here. Thank you to all of you who help keep this forum active and share such great thoughts and ideas. You all rock!!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Congrats to All! :D
     Well deserved - having to put up with the game and the way it has become & still be able to cheerfully do it!! 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.01.2022
    Congrats to All! :D
     Well deserved - having to put up with the game and the way it has become & still be able to cheerfully do it!! 
    @Data King (US1) Welcome back, oh mighty king of data! 🤴  We've missed your great wisdom in our forum. 😢  So good to see you, my friend. 😁
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Wow I am so honored, thank you all who voted for Me much appreciated , & Congrat's to everyone, I just like helping out when I am able to do so, it brings a smile to My face when I can help other's & then they can smile as well, :) .
    It's been almost 2 weeks and I have not received the deco yet, has anyone else?

I see previously that ninjahuman's name was added the bold print for multiple nominations (this is good), but there were several other players that rec'd multiple nominations whose names are not in bold, so I still have the same question as him

Just wondering though, how did you decide who received the decoration? From what I can see, you took almost everyone that received three or more nominations. Is that the case?
    not only that, but Data King rec'd 3 nominations and his name isn't even on the list at all.

I see previously that ninjahuman's name was added the bold print for multiple nominations (this is good), but there were several other players that rec'd multiple nominations whose names are not in bold, so I still have the same question as him

I haven't received mine yet. I was going to ask about this, but now I assume it must just be some delay.

not only that, but Data King rec'd 3 nominations and his name isn't even on the list at all.

Thanks. I tried to look through the list, but I must have missed his nominations.
    Oh me, Oh my, it looks like another nominee slipped my eyes.  I am sorry, @Data King (US1), my bad.  I will add you to the list of winners. 
    @ChickadeeQuilter, is everyone who received more than 1 nomination supposed to have their name in bold?
    Yes. I must say though, sometimes my poor arthritic fingers don't do so well.  Have you spotted someone that should be in bold?
    edited 29.01.2022
    @ChickadeeQuilter yes, 3 more;

artful (US1) was nominated 3 times
    farmercli (US1) was nominated 3 times
    grandpa squeak (US1)  was nominated twice

(there were 4 - data king had been nominated 3 times as well, but when his name was just added to the list it was added in bold already)

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 02.02.2022

I have not gotten My Decoration as well, I was just thinking there was a delay maybe, so just waiting for it, :) , I did get My lovely Badge though thank you, just not the decoration yet.

Still waiting patiently for this.

Update > Thank you so much for My Decoration I just Luv it, I put it on My Gourmet Farm, :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    I have now rec'd the bouncy castle decoration. Thank you so very much!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and ty from me too   :¬))
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    sorry for the delay from my part.. to comment after the results 
    thank you very very much , I do love to help others 
    but what I love more is that we have so many people here who are willing to spend time and effort from their own personal time to help others. and that is a great thing! :)
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    DataKing (US1)
     antigone6 (US1)
    Blossom (SKN1)
    Blue Denim (US1)
    diksh (IN1)
    Exxy (INT1)
    farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    Grandpa Squeak (US1)
    Heathcliff (INT1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    Jenny1979 (GR1)
    JVD (US1)
    Morti (SKN1)
    The Best King (INT1)
    Uncle John (AU1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)
    artful (US1)
    FarmerCli (US1)
    ADHVAITH (IN1)

Special Recognition of continued helps (in absentia) through their Tutorials
    CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 
    mutterkjær (SKN1)

Congrats to all winner, fully deserved for all!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Closed to stop further misuse
This discussion has been closed.