Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Repeat Harvester Stuck [unable to harvest]

SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
This discussion was created from comments split from: ❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Repeat harvester stuck on a field that I was growing alfalfa in. It is stuck at #2 of 5. I've refreshed, logged out of game and back in. Still the same and I can't skip with gold. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @DorothyMontine (US1)
    As your issue is not a connection issue I moved you to your own thread

Clear you cache and cookies

If you need help with that click HERE 
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 26.01.2022
    I'm having the same issue, as are others in the coop. One field sticks and won't harvest. I've cleared my cache and cookies and restarted the browser. It did not fix the problem.
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Having the same problem... & keep getting an error message when I try to send in a support ticket.
  • Shamarah (US1)Shamarah (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem and cannot report it, just get an error message. It is not the cache or anything else like that. I have logged in on a computer that i have never played the game on and the cowshed remains stuck.
  • Margit54 (HU1)Margit54 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 652
    Ha egy kattintással összegyűjti a gyorsindítóval, összegyűjti, majd helyreállítja.
    This issues is now under investigation
  • Same for me, jwllmsjnb and Shamarah.  I can do nothing with this field, I can't even demolish it and start over. It's stuck in the repeat twilight zone! 
    Mine eventually became unstuck and started growing. If it makes a difference, I also used ob humus on it. The basic type made on the ob farm.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    try using turbo harvester on it .... might have to try it more than once to get it unstuck (once for each time it has left on the repeat harvester
    this has worked for 2 players so far (so still sort of testing it), not sure if it has to be the only thing left to harvest for it to work

for those that don't have the sub pkg that includes these, if the stuck field is the only thing left to harvest, turbo harvester does not take much gold
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    So I tried using the turbo harvester... it worked on the stuck field and another immediately stuck!  Interestingly the field that stuck was in the same place as the first one had been. (I'd tucked that one off to the side.)  The new field that stuck was on a repeat harvest so I turbo-ed thru it. It now seems to be working.

Thank You @Heather Norsk (US1) for the help! 
    I'll update here if it goes wonky again...
  •  same problem also? for example three pig farms two will harvest when clicked on third will stay on ready to harvest but wont let it happen. why?
    Ha egy kattintással összegyűjti a gyorsindítóval, összegyűjti, majd helyreállítja.
    Translated: If you collect with one click with the launcher, it will collect and then restore.

What is the launcher?
    I'm guessing it's the Swift Seeder
    Swift seeder didn't work for me either. We have a couple more players with stuck harvests. Not just on fields either.
    Swift seeder didn't work for me either. We have a couple more players with stuck harvests. Not just on fields either.
    @jwllmsjnb (US1)
    trying the turbo harvester didn't work either? 
    (per previous post, may need to try several times - for however many left on repeat harvester when it got stuck)

I really hope they get this fixed soon !!!  It's so frustrating for many players  :(
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 27.01.2022
    I have a Coop Apple Orchard stuck, it was on repeat harvest :( 

Just used Turbo Harvester and it has cleared it :)
    Post edited by janflipflo (GB1) on
  • GranJo (US1)GranJo (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I also have a stuck field , for 2 days now , Have tried every idea posted , and still stuck .Any more ideas ?
  • GranJo (US1)GranJo (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I just got someone to spark the field and then turbo harvest and it went away . It worked !!  for me
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 27.01.2022
    Oh that is wonderful! Now I hope for your sake and all others who have had the same troubles it (the stuck field, etc.)
    will continue to behave itself! :)

That's nice to say Chickadee, but word around is that it continues to be a problem. One unsticks and something else will stick. Have you all heard if they're close to finding a fix yet?
    Even though players have found a way to unstick it, it is not always ideal to use the turbo harvester when we're trying to play events. 
  • I have two cherry orchards, a wheat field, water that won't evaporate, and a pig sty all frozen. It's been this way for over 24 hours. Please correct this issue. 

Thank you,
    Jasilea
    edited 28.01.2022
    This issue is still under investigation

@jasilea77 (US1)  i merged you with the thread already discussing the issue
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • I followed advice about using the turbo harvester and it appears to have resolved the issue. 
    I harvested everything but an apple orchard before using the turbo harvester that way it wouldn't take as much gold. Will let you know if the fix is only temp. But for now, problem appears to be corrected.
  • Ämmä (SKN1)Ämmä (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    En saa kerättyä auringonkukkapeltoa, se on pantu toistokerääjällä tiistaina, mutta ei ole kerännyt vielä, ei tee mitään klikatessa
    En saa kerättyä auringonkukkapeltoa, se on pantu toistokerääjällä tiistaina, mutta ei ole kerännyt vielä, ei tee mitään klikatessa
    Korjaan, ongekma on kakkostilallani FarmariTarja
  • My dairy is stuck in the middle of a repeat harvest too.
    @Ämmä (SKN1)

"I am not allowed to collect the sunflower field, it has been put on the repeater on Tuesday, but has not collected yet, does nothing when clicked"
    "
    I'll fix it, the problem is on my second farm, FarmariTarja"

I'm afraid this is an English only forum. In future your need to use English only,

I moved you to the thread discussing this issue

As I have said above this problem is under investigation

"Pelkään, että tämä foorumi on vain englanninkielinen. Jatkossa sinun on käytettävä vain englantia,

Siirsin sinut aihetta käsittelevään ketjuun

Kuten edellä sanoin, tätä ongelmaa tutkitaan"

Kuinka saan auringonkukkapellon pois, se on ollut jumissa tiistaista jähtien, piti olla toistokerääjä, mutta ei kerännyt, Nyt en saa sitä kerättyä ollenkaan

• Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 31.01.2022
    Mine has disappeared been missing 2 days now I have cleared cashe and that has not fixed it :-(

It has come back now :-)
    Post edited by Sue33 (US1) on
Sign In to comment.