Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING DIAMONDS: Greta Additional Diamond Payout

Has anyone else had issues with losing Diamonds recently ? I upgraded my Apt Block to level three 3 days ago and in the process lost 10,000 diamonds. I have sent support an email and have heard nothing back since.

Also noticed the Additional Diamond payout for harvesting, selling and construction has yet to be made for this 01/19/2022 weeks Greta Dream world, Missing an additional 4500 Diamonds.

Anyone else having issues or know how to get supports attention ?
Thanks, Tim

Comments

• Hey everyone, 

Has anyone had issues with losing Diamonds recently ? I upgraded my Apt Block to level 3 3 days ago and in the process lost 10,000 diamonds. Sent support email and have heard nothing back since.

Also noticed the Additional Diamond payout for harvesting, selling and construction has yet to be made for this weeks Greta Dream world, Missing an additional 4500 Diamonds.

Anyone else having issues or know how to get supports attention ?
    Thanks, Tim
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I may be misunderstanding, but the diamonds you harvest are when you plant the diamond seeds. The amount harvested vary much like the goldflower seeds. The only other way to get diamonds in the DWs is by completing the sidebar tasks (most of the sidebar tasks for upgrading give you diamond seeds) and from buying land.

As far as your Apartment Block, I think it does take about 10,000 diamonds to upgrade. Each upgrade thereafter requires more diamonds that previous upgrades.
  • Thanks for the response. It wasn't diamond seeds, it was the additional diamonds you can earn for completing not side tasks, but in-game tasks. Every couple of weeks, the Greta farm produces two icons at the bottom of the page, above the inventory etc. The right side icon, when opened, it has tasks such as sell 1000 cherries, or 750 pigs, havest 2000 corn, construct two level 9 orchards each task for say 1000 diamonds etc. These do not come up in the tasks bar on the left, rather they are monitored in a group via the icon. There are additional diamonds that are supposed to be paid out with the weekly payout. These have not been credited this week.

The Apt Building should have cost 9000 diamonds to upgrade to level 3, I had 30k, but my balance went down to 11k. ie: missing 10k diamonds.
  • janni-8 (AU1)janni-8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    I can't enter greta's dreamworld. Seaching the forum, the only thing I found was several days ago an announcement saying that the bug was bigger than thought and it would take some hours to fix.  Nothing since.  Is there any update yet?
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 22.01.2022
    GDW was fixed the same day as the prior posting you mentioned.  If you are unable to enter now, it may be another glitch or bug. Maybe doing a support ticket will help. 

• janni-8 (AU1)janni-8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 22.01.2022
    @janni-8 (AU1)
    The dream world can be entered if you are at least level 30 and are already in a co-op.

If you meet these criteria and still cannot enter the DW please give a screenshot of what you see

The Wiki entry for the DW is HERE

Any current even is always on the front page of the Wiki
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 22.01.2022
    @PucksTormentor (US1)

Did you not get an automated acknowledgement from Support?
    If you did not then try again

Give as much detail as possible and they will tell you where your diamonds went

You can see the upgrade of the apartments in the Wiki HERE
    The cost to upgrade to level 3 is 9,000 diamonds as you say

There are no other reports of the additional diamonds not being received but support can deal with that too

As your 2 posts were essentially the same I have merged them

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 23.01.2022
    Thanks for the response. It wasn't diamond seeds, it was the additional diamonds you can earn for completing not side tasks, but in-game tasks. Every couple of weeks, the Greta farm produces two icons at the bottom of the page, above the inventory etc. The right side icon, when opened, it has tasks such as sell 1000 cherries, or 750 pigs, havest 2000 corn, construct two level 9 orchards each task for say 1000 diamonds etc. These do not come up in the tasks bar on the left, rather they are monitored in a group via the icon. There are additional diamonds that are supposed to be paid out with the weekly payout. These have not been credited this week.

The Apt Building should have cost 9000 diamonds to upgrade to level 3, I had 30k, but my balance went down to 11k. ie: missing 10k diamonds.

The extra Diamonds you are talking about will NOT be paid out. You have to buy them for 16,999 Gold coins

• I was sure that was to purchase the Dream Pass, but ok. Thanks for the response.
Sign In to comment.