Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Players who buy their way to winning

JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
This game is being ruined by certain players who buy there way to the top.  I am all for a bit of healthy competition but cannot compete with players who simply spend money instead of playing the game.  I am constantly being faced with one particular player who can for instance produce 88,000 feed from one level 9 and one level 8 mill and 100,000 plus milk from a couple of cow sheds.  I do spend a little bit of money on gold but just cannot compete with big spenders.  If this carries on I will simply stop playing as there is no fun in it any more.
Post edited by JeannieC (US1) on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I view it as being like one of the big city marathons, you know it is going to be won by one of the elite runners. For the rest of the entrants the aim is to get past the runner 10 yards in front of them.
    Moving up one place in a mission applies a bigger multiplier to your RP, more points for the same amount of harvest.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 18.01.2022
    I expect that some (note: I said some, not all) of those players that are being referred to, have stored up tons of seaweed feed and others have also over long period of time improved the booster board and badges.  For instance I know some have the booster board frame at 80% (highest it can go) plus then I have 4 level 5 (highest) goldfish feed badges, so when they put those feed badges on the board, their level 9 mill will produce 10K+ goldfish feed (which does count as feed in a feed mission) at one harvest. So with just a little gold, and a subscription that allows free harvest and free re-seeding, they can very quickly net over 500K of feed.  So it is not always the gold buyers who do well. There is a lot of strategy at play and figuring it out is a challenge. Yes, one can simply play (buying no gold) and have fun, but if one enters into the competitive side of the game, one must think carefully and strategize on how to win without using much gold. It is matter of choice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file