Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

11921»

Comments

• fadedjean (US1)fadedjean (US1) US1 Posts: 181
    This is just a test, to see where this post lands. I don't believe Bugs Bunny reply's dated Jan 17 of 2021 (yep, 2021 !!)) on page 20 of this thread can be the last or most current post re missing gold or missing rewards. I've already sent a message to contact support for missing gold from opening inventory chests.  And yeah, I already cleared the  history/cache more than once on the server, and hit the control/F5 on the address bar, nothing changed.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.01.2022
    Please delete post
    Why should this be deleted? It's a valid question.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.01.2022
    Why should this be deleted? It's a valid question.
    @fadedjean (US1) I wasn't saying your post should be deleted. When you post in error in the forum, you put a note in for the Mods to delete it and I had posted in the wrong thread.
    @ farmerjohn 22 (US 1) - Ha! I was thinking, wow, maybe that's why there weren't comments on this thread since Jan 2021. Alrighty then, carry on. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @fadedjean (US1)  There have been no other posts since BugsBunny's last year because no one has posted in it

Anyone who does post a problem has to be redirected to Support
    Those who fully read the Opening Post realise that and do not post as it is superfluous

It is instructions on what to do if you are missing gold or some other item

We are only  farmers here. Only staff can deal with that sort of thing.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 09.01.2022
    After consulting with our Bunny and Chickadee we are closing this thread to avoid further confusion

A new updated one for 2022 year will started
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
This discussion has been closed.