Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Xmas Lottery ... WINNERS!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 26.12.2021 in Contests & Awards

Above are 12 Christmas Presents that may contain Lottery Tickets

Two contain 50.

Four contain 10.

The rest none 

Which ones have been predetermined and are known by the CMs.

Click HERE to choose one box. 

All who choose a box will have an equal share of the Lottery Tickets inside.

How many raffle tickets you have … if you have any … will vary depending how many others chose the same box.

random number generator will then pick 5 tickets.

Prizes

First Prize      4,000 gold
2nd Prize       3,000 gold
3rd Prize        2,000 gold
4th Prize        1,000 gold
5th Prize           500 gold

You have until 12:00 noon CET 24th December to pick your box

Prizes will not be paid until after the winter break

Standard contest rules apply.

HERE

You do not need to be signed in to the forum

Or have a Google account

A similar contest is running on Discord with different pre-determined  boxes
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    No but you do need to sign into that other page you end up on, I do not like to end up on a strange page and have to add in My info that who knows will end up afterwards, what ever happen to the Contest within the forum's ?, seems lately that we have to keep going to strange pages and have to log into them, I will again pass, thanks, but good luck to those who do this contest.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'm sorry but that is by intention.

So few can enter the forum now.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    No but you do need to sign into that other page you end up on, I do not like to end up on a strange page and have to add in My info that who knows will end up afterwards, what ever happen to the Contest within the forum's ?, seems lately that we have to keep going to strange pages and have to log into them, I will again pass, thanks, but good luck to those who do this contest.
    It is just signing in with a Google account. I assume it is reasonably secure and other players will not know what account you signed in with, let alone information about the account.
    Yes, no one else, even me who set up the form, can see anything but the answered questions
    I do not use google on my pc, I use edge, but ty for letting me know just the same, :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 17.12.2021
    I do not use google on my pc, I use edge, but ty for letting me know just the same, :)
    You should be able to login to a google account on any browser, edge included (I use brave browser and login to google on it without issue)

It does seem a little strange to me though, that forum contests are now adjusted for those that can not login to forum, so any player can enter the contest even if they don't have a forum login (this is really nice)  ... BUT there are discord contests that can only be entered if a player has a discord login & those are not adjusted so that any player can enter even if they don't have a (3rd party) discord account. 

Thank you @RosyStarling , for pointing out that you are not able to see what our google login is, that you only see the answered questions. That is reassuring information !
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We have found that by doing forum contests this way (where players do not need to log into the Forum), we get more participation in our contests that we Mods host. It will probably remain this way until the forum login issue has been resolved.  We want maximum participation to maximize the pleasure of all contest participants. :)
    @Blue Denim (US1)  and others

Google Forms are new to me, and I am still very much learning.
    This  Lottery was  set it to allow only one entry. This meant you had to log in
    This prevented those without a Google account from entering.

I have changed the settings now to allow multiple entries and means anyone, with or without a Google account can enter.

Now you do not need one.

There is a time on your entry. if you do submit another entry only the first will count

Our intention all along has been to have as many as possible be able to enter: not exclude anyone.

think that is now true.
    edited 20.12.2021
    @Blue Denim (US1)  and others

Google Forms are new to me, and I am still very much learning.
    This  Lottery was  set it to allow only one entry. This meant you had to log in
    This prevented those without a Google account from entering.

I have changed the settings now to allow multiple entries and means anyone, with or without a Google account can enter.

Now you do not need one.

There is a time on your entry. if you do submit another entry only the first will count

Our intention all along has been to have as many as possible be able to enter: not exclude anyone.

think that is now true.
    Ty Rosy, I may try it, I do not wish to make a google account due to the fact that I do not use google at all, thanks again.:)

P.S. I have sent in My answer for the contest, :)

We have found that by doing forum contests this way (where players do not need to log into the Forum), we get more participation in our contests that we Mods host. It will probably remain this way until the forum login issue has been resolved.  We want maximum participation to maximize the pleasure of all contest participants. :)
    Ty Chickadee for the info, :)
    Good to hear :D
    edited 20.12.2021
    I understand that, and that is great like I said, for the forum contests.  But why is there not also a way for the discord contests to allow players to enter without logging into discord?  There are many players not willing or for some reason not able to login to a 3rd party site like discord.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 21.12.2021
    I understand that, and that is great like I said, for the forum contests.  But why is there not also a way for the discord contests to allow players to enter without logging into discord?  There are many players not willing or for some reason not able to login to a 3rd party site like discord.

Well, I think something that might have to do with that is that the forum is readable and accessible to everyone, even if you're not logged in.

On the other hand, to even get a link or something that you could go to to participate in the contest, you'd need to log into your account which has joined the bigfarm discord server :)

There might be other reasons, but that's one that I could see potentially :)
    The Best King (INT1) I think it is obvious we can not see discord unless we login, that is not what I was implying. .It's that they found a way to let everyone join in the forum contests to make it fair, yet there is not a way to let everyone join the discord contests which make them unfair. My intent is more geared toward; if theaim is fairness across the board, why not just make all contests on the forum now since everyone can access those, or perhaps post a picture here of the contests in discord with an alternate way of submitting an entry - something like that would make all contests accessible for everyone.

BTW - Huge kudos to whomever figured out the new way of contests here on forum to make them available to everyone. It's really great! to have more players able to enter again !!!   :)
    Wait Discord is a 3rd party site?  wow I never knew that.
    edited 26.12.2021

Boxes containing 50 tickets
    A3 and C1

Boxes containing 10 tickets
    B4,B1,B2 and A4

Some of you gave your answer again instead of your username and server
    If you entered twice only your first entry was entered in the draw

A3 was chosen by
    Nubb (INT1)  has tickets 1 - 25
    TheDarkKnight (RO1) has tickets 26 - 50

C1 was chosen by

farmerjohn 22 (US1) and has tickets 51 - 57
    Maron (IT1) and has tickets 58 - 75
    Tinie Sudjana (INT1) has tickets 76 - 95

B4 was chosen by
    Tinie Sudjana (INT1) - ticket 96
    artful (US1) - ticket 95 - ticket 97
    cherrylips( RO1) - ticket 98
    CyberJohn (RO1)  - ticket 99
    diksh (IN1) ticket - 100
    Heathcliff (INT1) ticket 101 
    Heathcliff_INT  ticket 102
    ninjahuman (AU1) ticket 103
    Sandra L Fletch (US1) ticket 104
    The Best King (INT) ticket 105
    vicky09 - server unknown and there are two with that name ticket 106

B1 was chosen by
    pooh bear (IN1) has ticket 107 - 117
    and has 10 tickets

B2 was chosen by
    714lorelei (US1)  has tickets 118 and 119
    abid ali durran (US1)  has tickets 120 and 121
    Antigone6 (US1) has tickets 122 and 123
    Blossom (SKN1) has tickets 124 and 125
    CIN SOON (INT1) has tickets 126 and 127
    Sarah7 (INT1) has tickets 128 and 129
    Φευγατη(GR1) has tickets 130 and 131

A4 was chosen by
    Blue Denim (US1) has tickets 132 - 136
    Jenny1979 (GR1) has tickets 137 - 141
    landghe (SKN1) has tickets 142 -146

Winners using a Random Number Generator

First Prize  - cherrylips( RO1)            - 4,000 gold
    Second      - Blossom (SKN1)            - 3,000 gold
    Third          -  Antigone6 (US1)            - 2,000 gold
    Fourth        - 714lorelei (US1)             - 1,000 gold 
    Fifth           -  farmerjohn 22 (US1)      -    500 gold

Rewards will paid early in January 

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    edited 26.12.2021
    Thanks @RosyStarling and Congrats to all the winners
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    YAY!! Thank you for the fun contest and chance to win gold.  Congrats to all the winners!  
    :-)
    Thank you for this contest Rosy, and congrats to all the winners :)
    Thank you Rosy, & congrat's to all the winner's, well done, :)

All rewards paid

• Waw, I just received 4k gold in my account, thank you very much! Congratulations to all participants. Thanks for the contests.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Thanks and contest so much <3<3<3 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file