Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Glitches on the farm this morning

Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
1 - the new chat message indicator returns although I have opened chat and read the message
2 - When I click on the Big Farm message scroll to read a new message/notification, my system freezes - I have to get out and get back in - I still have not been able to read the message that cam out this morning probably announcing the Goldfish Rescue

Help please

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @allthings_inxs (US1)  I moved you from General discussion to Bugs 

1.  Have you refreshed? If that does not work  clear your cache

2, Known issue currently being worked on. refresh and don't click on it again until it is fixed or the same will happen
  • Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    OK Thanks - and yes I did refresh and clear cache - thanks for the info
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Have the second one as well. Glad to see it's known. Got worried so tried on three different browsers, all act the same. Happens when I click the notification icon above the lower menu, but not if I hit the one on top. At least this time they didn't do an update and then go on vacation as they have before...
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564

Hi! Today my this one does not work for me! When I click on it all the game stop working and I must restart my game page, it's not so fun :/  
    @Blossom (SKN1)  as you have the same issue I have merged your post
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Seems to work for me using Linux (Brave browser) but not Windows... Same browser
    The original issue with the BF message was fixed Monday

If you use Chrome you must make sure you have the latest version or it still will not work
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm using Opera and it is still broken   :¬(
    :(   I'll tell them
Sign In to comment.