Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

happy new year

hello farmers and farmers, and all employees of big farm.
I want to wish everyone a very good and healthy 2022.

I also hope that we can enjoy working on the farm.

I would like to wish that we may be a bit more tolerant among each other and that the other players can also win a victory during eg the CK of a counter-coop.

Winning is nice but is that what it's all about.?

it's a lot healthier to play it fair.

in any case 2022 will be a happy year.

greetings JOjo

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Happy and peaceful farming in 2020
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016

Happy by LOVEMAYUNew Year Clock Clipart by LaceremHappy by LOVEMAYU
  • Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    edited 31.12.2021
    Happy New Year to everyone!  I can't believe it that I finally made it to the Forum. For years now I could only vist the forum as a "read only"  So this is my first post since being able to get back into the forum.  Whoohoo! I am so happy!  I sure hope 2022 is a great year for everyone. :)

By the way, I took the photo of the bee in the rose and I did the applique of the butterfly. :)
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    Happy New Year Y'all

See the source image

See the source image
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

See the source image

AND>

See the source image
  • Happy New Year from Ripper Street Co-op to all the other co-ops out there!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file