Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

laggy game

amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
Hi, for the last couple of days, my game has taken over 30 mins to load properly and is really laggy once I do get in. I am just asking, is it just me or are others  having the same problem? I am on chrome and have cleared and cleaned everything I know about. All other apps are closed down, although they all work as per usual.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I am not experiencing any lag, I tried asking some of my coop members too, it seems to be fine for them too.

Can you perform a speed check and ping check on your internet connection from speedtest.net? and see if you have high ping and speed?

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Other members of my coop are experiencing similar issues. How do I find where ti do that test? Thank you
  • It's ok, I googled it.  27.9mbps download     
                                    5.02mbps upload     it says my connection is fast
  • on speedtest.net  ping 16ms ,   download 27.19,   upload4.22
                     repeated ping 6,        download28.13,     upload5.36
  • Severall members of my coop are experiencing this now, there is definately a bug in the game.
  • There is definately a bug in the game causing extreme lag in loading the game and harvesting. Several members of my coop are experiencing it.
  • @amazingrose7 (GB1) Which browser are you using? Cuz the game lacks a lot with Brave Browser at least for me....
  • chrome
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)  Please do not make multiple posts in the same issue
    I have merged them

Have you followed BugsBunny's advice?

• @RosyStarling, yes it is posted above. It's hard not to keep posting when  nothing appears to being done about it.
    Sorry I did miss that

You can always add to your current post if you have something to add

Currently the only report of lagginess is you ( and your co-op)

That is across ALL the forum .... DE FR ES CS PL .... etc

We have asked the Mods from these forum if they have had reports of lagginess: but they have not.

• I had a tinker on task manager, thought I had lost everything as the screen went blank, nearly had a panic attack, restarted the computer and the game is back to normal, flying along. Don't know what I did, but all is ok at the moment xx
    edited 22.12.2021
    I'm pleased to hear that :)

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)  I have had similar experience in the past where restarting the browser and clearing cache etc had no effect but restarting the whole machine worked a treat.   :¬)
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    game is lagging click on some thing and it lags mostly when you are feeding or planting
Sign In to comment.