Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

laggy game

amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 385
Hi, for the last couple of days, my game has taken over 30 mins to load properly and is really laggy once I do get in. I am just asking, is it just me or are others  having the same problem? I am on chrome and have cleared and cleaned everything I know about. All other apps are closed down, although they all work as per usual.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,569
    I am not experiencing any lag, I tried asking some of my coop members too, it seems to be fine for them too.

Can you perform a speed check and ping check on your internet connection from speedtest.net? and see if you have high ping and speed?

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

• Other members of my coop are experiencing similar issues. How do I find where ti do that test? Thank you
  • It's ok, I googled it.  27.9mbps download     
                                    5.02mbps upload     it says my connection is fast
  • on speedtest.net  ping 16ms ,   download 27.19,   upload4.22
                     repeated ping 6,        download28.13,     upload5.36
  • Severall members of my coop are experiencing this now, there is definately a bug in the game.
  • There is definately a bug in the game causing extreme lag in loading the game and harvesting. Several members of my coop are experiencing it.
  • @amazingrose7 (GB1) Which browser are you using? Cuz the game lacks a lot with Brave Browser at least for me....
  • chrome
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,215
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)  Please do not make multiple posts in the same issue
    I have merged them

Have you followed BugsBunny's advice?

• @RosyStarling, yes it is posted above. It's hard not to keep posting when  nothing appears to being done about it.
    Sorry I did miss that

You can always add to your current post if you have something to add

Currently the only report of lagginess is you ( and your co-op)

That is across ALL the forum .... DE FR ES CS PL .... etc

We have asked the Mods from these forum if they have had reports of lagginess: but they have not.

• I had a tinker on task manager, thought I had lost everything as the screen went blank, nearly had a panic attack, restarted the computer and the game is back to normal, flying along. Don't know what I did, but all is ok at the moment xx
    edited 22.12.2021
    I'm pleased to hear that :)

Post edited by RosyStarling on

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9,462
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)  I have had similar experience in the past where restarting the browser and clearing cache etc had no effect but restarting the whole machine worked a treat.   :¬)

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    game is lagging click on some thing and it lags mostly when you are feeding or planting
Sign In to comment.