Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Santa's Workshop resets to level 2

I donated all the way up to level 9 yesterday, and when I spin the wheel today, I realized that the wheel is back to level 2. Is this normal? As I remember that I got level 9 decorations for the whole duration last year. (bottom picture)
I don't have a screenshot of donating products to level 9, but I have a screenshot of recent level 9 decoration, that the only possibility would be from the Santa's Workshop. (top picture)

If this is a bug, I hope it can be fixed and we can be compensated. If this is intended, I hope we got compensated as well for decision made from missing information. 
Thanks, 
Jasist2

Comments

• muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    This is happening to me too, no matter how many times I donate to get the decos in the line you can win, and then spin, it just leaps back to the same selection of decorations that I don't want in a previous category.  I have won 7 decorations I don't want and already own just trying to find out if it is me doing something wrong, and it really isn't, there is something wrong with the workshop.  It did work on a couple of occasions, it was when I was trying to win a butterfly topiary and a sea lion or sturgeon fish in another selection zones 5/6/7 that it just kept jumping back.  I am peeved.  With a capital P.  Peeved.  
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I donated all the way up to level 9 yesterday, and when I spin the wheel today, I realized that the wheel is back to level 2. Is this normal? As I remember that I got level 9 decorations for the whole duration last year. (bottom picture)
    I don't have a screenshot of donating products to level 9, but I have a screenshot of recent level 9 decoration, that the only possibility would be from the Santa's Workshop. (top picture)

If this is a bug, I hope it can be fixed and we can be compensated. If this is intended, I hope we got compensated as well for decision made from missing information. 
    Thanks, 
    Jasist2

Yes, this is happening to me too where I have to donate more items each day to bring the level back up from 2 to 9 (or wherever I choose to stop).  Last year, it stayed at 9 each day after the initial day's donation to get to level 9. I don't know if it's bug or intended, but I too was sort of expecting it to run like it did last year. I hoep we get an answer soon if this was an intended change or not.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If I remember this correctly, the previous version of the event (last year) had a bug where you would remain at the same level that you donated to previously. It was not supposed to be like this and the current setup is how it is intended (to donate each time for the decoration.)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Yes, for 2 years we had a bug that worked in our favour

As NinjaHuman says it is now working as intended
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you ninjahuman & RosyStarling for the clarification!  Well, lucky us last year then ;)  
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    This is great!!! I don't have anything else to donate... so  I can just ignore the whole event from now on, by the way, what do they mean "you get the deco you want" I never get the deco I want, or how do you get the deco you want?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 21.12.2021
    It took all my dollars 500 mil, this game is so broken every time they add an event it doesn't work or scams you, you can delete my farm totally, i will not be playing this [deleted] -Rosy]  any longer !! Biggest cash grabbing game i have ever come across !!
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This is great!!! I don't have anything else to donate... so  I can just ignore the whole event from now on, by the way, what do they mean "you get the deco you want" I never get the deco I want, or how do you get the deco you want?
    Unfortunately, you just get to choose to spin on some part of the page where there are a bunch of decorations that you are interested in and sometimes you will get the ones that you were not looking for.

I recommend trying to donate some items that you have an excess of. For example, dung, fallen leaves and golden horseshoes work pretty well if you produce a large excess of those items.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Unfortunately, you just get to choose to spin on some part of the page where there are a bunch of decorations that you are interested in and sometimes you will get the ones that you were not looking for.

I recommend trying to donate some items that you have an excess of. For example, dung, fallen leaves and golden horseshoes work pretty well if you produce a large excess of those items.

Thank you, unfortunately I already donated on the first 2 days everything I had, and I got a useless deco both days, but oh well..... this is my luck,
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 21.12.2021
    Same happened to Me first 2 days, I donated enough to get to lvl 9, but it gave me lvl 4 decorations, but I did get one I did not have, so I guess I can't complain about it, I just wish I could of gotten one from lvl 9 instead, oh well maybe next year, and same with Me I no longer have anything left to donate, have to save up again for whole year till next Xmas.
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    I tried and reached the level and row of choice deco's i wanted but when i pressed spin it just jumped to a  totally different deco set  from the ones i had chosen , hopefully next year it will work better, i did not lose much stuff thankfully 

I'm not moaning either because  last year the bug was to our advantage, i have a farm on the AU server and i got loads of gary the goat , pig and cow balloons , which was what i was wanting and like they say above the timer stayed on level 9 with the bug and each day i didn't have to add any items just spun everyday and won so with that in mind i can't really complain :))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file