Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion]The Festive Farm is opening doors

You can discuss the The Festive Farm is opening doors

Comments

• What about new limit for buying blue food ?
    When they fix the bug?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Sadly that limit is not a bug but intentional
  • So what we should do now?
    It's impossible to play it with limit...
    Not play?
    I'm confused.
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    the limit is not just for premium seal feed but for everything related to new currency, even though playing candy farm is not easy but it at least didn't have such limits,

I just want to know will all the runestones disappear after this temporary farm end or just the new currency will
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The runestones are still in the themed gold boxes  
    We can still receive more runestones, just not from the farms
    The Runestone Trader remains for now and will appear regularly

For now, it is just the new currencies that will go 7 days after the event end

• bebelusha92 (RO1)bebelusha92 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 50
    edited 07.12.2021
    Maybe next time when they change such a important thing,they will inform players to can keep some of the rune or what they think it's 'essential'' to change.
    Because almost all players are old in the game,and maybe we deserve a hint of drastic changes.
    I do not think it's a good change,i think ggs wants more money. Idk who on earth buy premium things with gold,you need to be a bit crazy to pay 899 gold for 10 premium food.
    And i think alot a players with stop play temporary farms,because ggs ruin every damn good thing.
    I have 7-8 years of bigfarm but for a while now,ggs give me just a bitter taste.
    If you have a problem,no one can help cause this is the sistem. But the same sistem can change things in bad,in good they can't.
    Grats GGS , you destroyed once again a good thing.
    Post edited by bebelusha92 (RO1) on
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    But anyway, thanks for the dancing Bear. The Bear has been so sad few last Christmas, but now there is a good boogie ;D
  • Sophy (US1)Sophy (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I would like to know what the frozen hat (coins?) tokens are used for. I have well over 2 million of these and everything that can be sold gets these tokens. I keep having to transfer green money to get blue money, but can do nothing with the tokens. I want to know what I should use them for.
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    I would like to know what the frozen hat (coins?) tokens are used for. I have well over 2 million of these and everything that can be sold gets these tokens. I keep having to transfer green money to get blue money, but can do nothing with the tokens. I want to know what I should use them for.

You can go here

And buy things like tokens, decorations... here
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    Can ggs also make super duck and cow feed available in winter temporary farms trader like humus and fertilizer,
    it would be great if they can include those
  • jethesh kumarjethesh kumar IN1 Posts: 2
    edited 22.02.2022
    Yes i agree with this :) 
  • jethesh kumarjethesh kumar IN1 Posts: 2
    Yeah that would be great if we get resources like premium cow and duck feed also super cow and duck feed with this
  • Can ggs also make super duck and cow feed available in winter temporary farms trader like humus and fertilizer,
    Yeah Because feed is what we use more than fert so i would also request to add super,premium cow and duck feed soon.. :)
  • Can ggs also make super duck and cow feed available in winter temporary farms trader like humus and fertilizer,
    I also would like to have these features in temp farm currency to buy cow and duck feeds
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    Can ggs also make super duck and cow feed available in winter temporary farms trader like humus and fertilizer,
    I also would like to have cow and duck feeds in trader side of temp farm 
Sign In to comment.