Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GRETA DW AGAIN

Is this a mistake surely it should have been Tessa's Dream World not Greta again??

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    can someone let us know please ... if Greta will stay ?
    this is wrong, We should have Tessa now
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 25.11.2021
    Tessa's DW with missions should be running according to the previous sequence. Not that I will miss it......I hate the missions DW
    The last few runs I see no Dutch coops being formed.....I guess I am not the only one  dreading missions.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It is intentional
    what?? really???
    why????????????????

with no information previously???
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    It is intentional
    Why is this and why were we not told this would be happening?  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We do not have the calendar in advance any more

There is a general pattern but they do vary it from time to time
  • karper (NL1)karper (NL1) NL1 Posts: 17
    it's easier to say it's intentional then admitt they have - again - made an mistake
  • Delighted it's not the missions version, thanks 
    edited 25.11.2021
    is it a mistake really? is it intentional ...maybe because Greta is more profitable for the company
    I dont know what the answer is but....
    I dont know if I should laugh or cry !!!!

we all needed a brake ... 
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    I am very happy with a second  Greta.

and when people wanted to spend gold is that your own choyce because when you play greta  with the right plan and your coopmembers you have money and plants enough to earn.

succes

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    I've no problem of having Greta's dw again, but the pattern is wrong. We should get Tessa's dw, with missions. We didn't get any prior notice about this change.
    I have a problem with playing Greta again.. cause its a team's work and we need a brake between
    imagine this...your team playing a CC and when its over... immediately onother to come . 

its one thing to have events all the time and onother to play the same event over and over again
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We used to get explanations for these changes, whether intentional or accidental, and why they occurred, when we had an involved CM. It would be great if the company would be more involved with the players. Having Greta turn up again is very disappointing as Tessa was more relaxed, and easier to do when we're over loaded with events.
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    True, its already boring doing CC and HWE circle, and now without a prior notice we got Greta's dw again, Actually me too agree that having Tessa's Dw after Greta's dw is a good change, we did it for one week,  its difficult to do the same thing for another week, so the change is needed... 
    I think that  now you can play greta with the CC tomorrow,

next week you play tessa with the missies and another event on the farm.

it is more relaxed for me 
    and yes it was nicer when whe  knew this before the start of greta
  • Back to back Greta's hurts when your gold budget is every two weeks.. I have no gold to spend on this Greta's and with the US Thanksgiving holiday, I was looking forward to the break.. Some "assumed" schedules do not need to be changed.. Same with the C-HWE, FHWE, HWE, FHWE for last month so we were half expecting the FHWE and what do we get the C-HWE... again "assumed" schedules...
  • They're obviously going to run the events that make more money.
    They don't care about the players, except the love them spending.
    Very sad. Lots of folks are getting burned out and tired.
    But yes, we stay by choice, hoping one day perhaps we'll see a change where players will come before profits.
  • djw123 (US1)djw123 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    They are testing the market as they did with CC. If they could it would be CC & GDW every day! Fill our pockets folks. No refunds are allowed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file