Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cat tree tokens

To collect 180,000 charms to get a kitty will probably take the rest of my life, So far I have only 27,000+ and I play a LOT. Why do we need so many? I would love a make believe kitty as I am not allowed one in the retirement home. Is there any other way to get a cat?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     Keep at it you will get your cat tree 1 day & then get the cat that goes with it ;) Not unless you are willing to part with your hard earned cash = real money to buy 1 :( Be warned the Dog is better - 1 can upgrade it where as so far we can not upgrade the Cat tree 
  • Sophy (US1)Sophy (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    My dog is doing well. I shall not worry too much about a cat then!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Instead of trying to collect the hearts for your cat tree you can use farm dollars to buy one for your farm.
     They are inexpensive. :)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 23.11.2021
    I understand your frustration in collecting cat charms especially when the cat tree is so affordable as illustrated below. But, "patience is virtue" they say.  So if you really want a cat, it is your choice.  The cat is not currently upgradeable, and has not been since its inception.  The XPs and happiness level to me it not worth it, but it is your choice.

If it is the same as it was previously, you still have to collect the cat charms after you build the cat tree.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Perhaps consider if you really want one?

I've never had one and don't want one. I choose orange feed over the tokens and I'm sure I gain more from that than the cat

I know many who regret the cat tree and I'm sure I've seen posts about difficulties if you try to remove it
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I used to have three cat trees (one on each farm), but have demolished two of them since they can not be upgraded to give better happiness and XPs like the dog does.  I needed the space for animals that were productive or the space for high level happiness decos or the upgradeable decos that give the %+ increase in harvest.  So you may want to reconsider the cat tree and the cat.  But of course it is your choice.  If you choose to pursue the cat, then yes you will need to collect a large amount of cat charms.  :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 24.11.2021
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Yes, you have to have an empty tree before you can start collecting cat charms

If you do  not have a tree  then the charms are not collected
    It is why it was changed  to being given a choice of prizes from the original of cat charms only

I've never felt the need for one and personally, I think the space can be used more effectively
    But we all have own play style and a cat may well suit your needs

Post edited by RosyStarling on
Sign In to comment.