Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New community building - Orchard Groves

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
edited 26.02.2021 in Suggestions
First - this was not my idea, it was suggested by someone in our coop but they are having trouble accessing the forum right now.

New community buildings- Apple Grove, Cherry Grove, Peach Grove, Citrus Grove.

Two of each type allowed. Maximum level 5 upgrade allowing 6 orchards to fit in each one. Size 8x8 (just to be difficult) ;)

This is in part to allow room to build more orchards to generate more fruit sugar and also to help with new apple missions.

Comments

• Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403

I agree with this idea. It would help us to put more cherry orchards, without demolishing anything else in the yard. Surely you have several orchards in the inventory but there is no place to put them
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We will be forwarding your ideas. :)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If the level 1 version of the building only allows you to put 2 orchards in, the first level will be useless for many players with cooperative apple orchards or beach almond/peach orchards unless the purchase price is very cheap as that will only save 8 squares of space.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

If the level 1 version of the building only allows you to put 2 orchards in, the first level will be useless for many players with cooperative apple orchards or beach almond/peach orchards unless the purchase price is very cheap as that will only save 8 squares of space.

I agree with ninjahuman's post above.

I do like this idea, and support all of it except the size of 8x8
    I would much rather see it 7x7 or 6x6
    Or, if they need ot make it difficult, maybe 7x10, or 6x9 or something like that
Sign In to comment.