Home EN Suggestions

wet or rocky fields

Iam really on the border of quiting this game because when you continully get 7 corn on you fields it take way to long to get 1000 corn especiallly when you need to make chicken feed i can't remember the last time my fields were normal an when you go from level 1 to level two you get 1 eaar od corn. I like the premiss of the game is the only reason I still play

Comments

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,686
    My strategy was to prioritise the corn and not the edge crops. I never plant edge crops on mainfarm, they grow on the gourmet and eventually the flowerfarm where I have less need of the main crop. Also, the cost of them is constant but the yield is dependant on the growing time of the main crop so I plant them with crops that take 6 or 7 hours to grow. I then plant the same crop a 2nd time to clear the field of rocks etc

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 898
    My strategy was to prioritise the corn and not the edge crops. I never plant edge crops on mainfarm, they grow on the gourmet and eventually the flowerfarm where I have less need of the main crop. Also, the cost of them is constant but the yield is dependant on the growing time of the main crop so I plant them with crops that take 6 or 7 hours to grow. I then plant the same crop a 2nd time to clear the field of rocks etc
    Good advice! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Sign In to comment.