Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why Closed

The discussions regarding numerous coops not getting their CC awards is listed  as closed. Please can it be treated as open until the issue is resolved. I any mods have direct contact with the game makers perhaps they could ask them to read the numerous messages in the forum from disgruntled players.Unless they get their act together they will not only lose players but also money spent by the players.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 09.11.2021
    It is still open ... you even wrote in it a few minutes ago

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/214089/no-payout-cc

• Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Hi Rosy, yes it is still open and I did write in it.However in the brown box against the title it says CLOSED.Many players do not loook at CLOSED discussions or just ignore them .How can something be closed when it is ongoing and not resolved ?
    @Tony P (GB1)  You are seeing something different to me.  The brown box says 'Moderator' which means either Bunny. Chickadee or myself has posted in it

Closed is in a red box

Under the Whats happening title which says CLOSED in RED we are given an explanation and a link saying it is redirefcted and to click on "Here".This takes you to a new page which also says in RED closed and whilst we can still add to it I feel it should not be closed due to it being an ongoing issue.This says to me and many that the issue is either being ignored or swept under the carpet.By not getting any comments or apologies from the game makers I feel disgusted.
    I do not know why we are seeing different things but I promise you it is not closed. As such I can't reopen it.
    I am not asking you to reopen it. I am asking that the red box saying CLOSED  be removed as many players bypass issues that say closedI assume it is a mod that added the closed box so I assum
    So I assume a mod can reopen it as until an issue is resolved a topic under discussion should reamin open
    It is not closed.

We cannot open something that is already open

Why you see the closed sign I do not know 

This is what I see .. no red closed box

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    So I assume a mod can reopen it as until an issue is resolved a topic under discussion should reamin open

Hello @Tony P (GB1)

I've just double checked, the thread is in an open state, can you try clearing your cache and logging in to the forums again? then view the thread?

Regards,
    Bunny
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.11.2021
    I am not asking you to reopen it. I am asking that the red box saying CLOSED  be removed as many players bypass issues that say closedI assume it is a mod that added the closed box so I assum
    @Tony P (GB1)   The "What's going on?" thread you're talking about was closed because the player's post was merged into another thread.  The link by RosyStarling worked for me no problem. Takes you to a thread titled "no payout cc", which is open.  :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    Bunny and I have have both looked with our non Mod accounts

It is clearly open so it is not to do with us  being Mods
    Thanks for the info,kind regards.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 10.11.2021
    @Tony P (GB1)

I'm closing this thread, since there is no reason for this to exist.

Regards,
    Bunny

This discussion has been closed.