Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Disappearing Fruity Delights

This discussion was created from comments split from: The Candy Farm!.

Comments

• ChatCat (US1)ChatCat (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    My Fruity delights keep disappearing the the barn.  Any ideas?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,507
    My Fruity delights keep disappearing the the barn.  Any ideas?
    I'm not sure. I took a look at the barn on the candy farm and I also have some issues where most items are not visible there. I can see the fruity delights though. I think it may be a bug.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Guides: Pleasure Park
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,643
    Hi @ChatCat (US1)  I moved you to your own bug thread

The first step to trouble shoot is to clear your cache

If you need help with that click HERE

Hi @ChatCat (US1)  I moved you to your own bug thread

The first step to trouble shoot is to clear your cache

If you need help with that click HERE
    I'm not sure if this is what ChatCat was talking about, but I think that there is a problem with the candy farm management where it is only showing items that you have some non-zero quantity of in your inventory and it doesn't show items that you have zero of.

For example, I took a screenshot of my inventory in the candy farm. Then I sold my fruity delights and they were no longer visible in the inventory:

Maybe this is what ChatCat was referring to. But this may not be the case. Another option is that they are donating them to the enchanting candy palace and not realising that they leave the inventory, but unfortunately these are just guesses.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,643
    Ah that is not just the candy farm

A few updates back they made it so if you have zero inventory it does not show

We have reported back several times that as this is a planning and strategy game it as important to know what you don't have as  much as what you do have

Ah that is not just the candy farm

A few updates back they made it so if you have zero inventory it does not show

We have reported back several times that as this is a planning and strategy game it as important to know what you don't have as  much as what you do have
    Ok, thanks for the information. Hopefully they will change it back soon, as like you said it can be very difficult to plan for things such as temporary farms if you have never played it before and don't know the sale price of many items.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Sign In to comment.