Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] New Update - Flexing design muscles with new Deco Sets

New Update - Flexing design muscles with new Deco Sets 

Plus 

Upgrading the Quest Book

You can Discuss It HERE

Comments

• village fair  has borked display
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Its being HotFixed

You may have to reload

• AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    What a mess!! The Village fair is messed up, we make a list of what to play and now some of projects are gone, completely gone!!!

The list of the rankings of WWC is not moveble anymore. I can only check the part where I am but not scroll up or down.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    Ok, deco sets, nice. Any plans on full appearances sets?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We will let you all know when we know. 
  • if hot fix has been done, still broken here
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Just love when new coins show up in inventory, well before we hear from GGS what they'll be for.  

Since these are all for the winter temp farm (viking, northern lights.... all the diff names for the same temp farm), I going to make a wild guess that this event has been re-done & we can expect some changes to it this winter.  

I'm a little bummed to be honest, this is (was?) the only temp farm I really ever play any more. Still, I'll just have to be patient & see what they have in store for us .... who knows, it might a change we like, that makes the event more fun    ;)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.10.2021
    @Heather Norsk (US1)  my big worry ATM with this is, if they changed the currency for these 3 temp farms and updated them, I hope we will see the trader for the runestones as there was no warning that there would be a change.  IMHO I think they need to change this temp farm, it big flaw which I worked out on 1st time seeing it was, just build seals and forget, it was out of balance

edited 29.10.2021
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)
    I like the building just seals option, especially when I don't have a lot of time to play. If it is a flaw, IMHO it's a nice one as it gives diff ways to play the same event, making it a little less monotonous especially when we get them all together/back to back over the winter (well, northern hemisphere winter).  I often alternate playing ince with all buildings, then with just seals.
    Thanks for pointing out runestones.... I'm sure I have a ton sitting in unopened gift boxes. I was thinking the coins might be in addition to runestones, I hadn't thought they might replace them. But of course, only time will tell ;)

I just find it peculiar that they add the coins with this update, but not divulge their purpose until a later update - LOL
  • the next temp farm, that starts in a few hours will tell the whole story I feel
    Just love when new coins show up in inventory, well before we hear from GGS what they'll be for.  

Since these are all for the winter temp farm (viking, northern lights.... all the diff names for the same temp farm), I going to make a wild guess that this event has been re-done & we can expect some changes to it this winter.  

I'm a little bummed to be honest, this is (was?) the only temp farm I really ever play any more. Still, I'll just have to be patient & see what they have in store for us .... who knows, it might a change we like, that makes the event more fun    ;)

We have been assured the runestones will not be lost
    edited 30.10.2021
    Thank you @RosyStarling   :)
  • Just love when new coins show up in inventory, well before we hear from GGS what they'll be for.  

So we will have runestones and coins for same products?
  • I am on speed run of 'Not of This World' but it keeps disappearing for side task menu, I have to refresh every time to get it back.

@bebelusha92 (RO1) That is all that has been said - the Runestones will not be lost
  • since update I have had this bug every so often as well.  Unable to search for mission.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am on speed run of 'Not of This World' but it keeps disappearing for side task menu, I have to refresh every time to get it back.

add it to your favorites...
    edited 02.11.2021
    @JVD (US1)  I have a few times and keeps disappearing, I am now on last stage of speed run, so does not matter too much but if I want to see how much I have left to go, I have to refresh page

edit:after posting, I set to fav again and yes it has disappeared again, I just refreshed and set it to fav again to take screen shots.  Look at the time that elapsed before disappearing 5mins from the offer above

Also when is goes, parking lot shows that I have completed.  After refresh it says not finished.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • I reached the second speed task and when I clicked on favorite it disappeared and now the parking lot says I am finished. However, I have not received my deco if indeed I am finished which I am not

I also have not received my daily FL payout. The standings show I received a medal but I haven't received anything as a pending reward. I have refreshed several times.
    edited 02.11.2021
    for many years we were happy with side task bar, why would they change something that was working with something that does not work at all and creates far more problems.  Just put side task back as they were, this was an EPIC FAIL.  Very annoying always having to go in a select favorite, miss a lot of side task. Don't know when you have completed side task UNLESS you go into menu, I have given this some time before commenting just to see if I could get use to it.  NO, terrible waste of time for something that was not even needed to be fixed.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on

@RosyStarling    
    By "not lost", do you mean that we will still have a chance to use up what we have, or that these coins will be in addition to runestones (like 2 types of currency in the event)?

That is literally all that has been said.

We have to wait and see :(  what happens
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 04.11.2021
    Well personally (given the history of things) I am afraid of what will happen.  :o:(:'(:o
    I just hope Heather is right and that we will have both types for our winter farms.
    We are collecting data, so keep your comments coming! :)
    Okay, so the festive farm comes and I see a couple pieces from deco sets. I put all 5 of the decos from 1 of the sets onto my MF. But, only 1 of the decos lists the set# and what the other decos in the set are. How in the world is this supposed to work? If this a bug, a fluke, that I need to contact support?  Or is this just not yet working right yet. I am at a loss. Is anyone else having difficulties with this, or has anyone else completed one without an issue?  Just wondering if this is a 'just me' thing, or widespread. Thanks :)

(yes - I have gone back and taken screen shots, and double, triple and quadruple-checked that I have all 5 decos exactly as they are listed in the 1 set, all together on the same farm)
    I have asked the team about it.  I do not have those so am unable to give you exact answers.  Where did you purchase these decos? From what I can gather you need 5 of each. For instance: how many of these do you have on your farm? A total of three of these same decos will give you +10 workers, 4 of these decos will give you +3% stable boost, 5 of these same decos will give you +5% orchard output.  When you have only one of each of the various special decos you don't get any boosts.

The reason your one deco gives you a # is that it is mostly likely this one: Each time you bought one of the "Festive gift" you may have gotten a different looking deco, but it applied to this set #16 and not to the other decos you can buy separately and in the one above.

edited 07.12.2021
    Thank you @ChickadeeQuilter for your response.
    That's not quite what the original official announcement of this update read, did they change it?

The announcement said that we need 1 of each deco in the set to get the booster, and if we have more than one that would not increase it (we only get 1 booster). So, if there are 5 in the set, we need 1 of each of the 5 to get the booster.  

Announcement read this;
    "Deco sets are multiple decorations that work together and grant bonus effects. The more set pieces of a deco set are placed on your farm, multiple effects can be unlocked. There are some important things to note when it comes to deco sets. For instance, they all have to be placed on the same farm to activate and even if you have the whole set a second time on the same farm, only one effect will activate."

The Elves Workbench is the one I have that is showing part of a set

When I scroll through the green arrow tabs, I can see the other decos needed for this set.

For example, one if them is the Gift Factory - Sleigh Workshop

The other three are the Gift factory - Gift dispenser, Gift factory - Gift bakery, and the Gift factory - Wish catcher.
    Here you can see I have all 5 of them together on 1 farm;

The other 4 though, when I click on the info tab, do not give the option / show that they are part of the set.
    Above I showed that when I was in the Elves Workbench I could see the Sleigh Workshop was part of the set. Here is what I see on the info tab for the Sleigh Workshop iteself;

So, you see I have all 5 of the set all together on the same farm, but only 1 of them is being registered as part of the set. Why or how can this be?
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    you may have them, they may look the same but... there not
    its like this two here , you see?

same appearance but.. different characteristics 
    Hmmm....Well I know we in the past have Christmas decos that look like the ones of the set, but are not.  So maybe that is where that one came from that is not being included in the set. You may need to contact support if you in fact purchased that particular (uncounted deco) at the same time as the others (using the festive coins).  I believe that they can tell for sure when the deco in question was purchased.
  • won santa's throne and built on gf. can't see it on the farm, even after refreshing, opening new browser, storing in inventory, or in decoration collection building. also bought elf workbench from festival farm trader. it does not show in my inventory when on any farm but the main. is that the only place I can build it.  I wanted to build it on the gf. i have tried reloading, opening new browser and nothing on that as well
Sign In to comment.