Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

open theme/mystery boxes all at once

jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
edited 17.10.2020 in Suggestions
This way could save time for players with massive amount of theme/mystery boxes.

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Oh no, this would be disastrous for me!  I have tons of different types of mystery boxes in inventory waiting for an upcoming special coop push for the November ML.  I like to be in control of what and when I open mystery boxes.  :o
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well , I think the poster suggested, having a special button, in case you would like to open all at once :)

So you could still open them 1 by 1 if u prefer

I'd love that <3
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.

We've already discussed the same with the team, and it is intentional that it will take a second due to some reasons :)

• jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Oh no, this would be disastrous for me!  I have tons of different types of mystery boxes in inventory waiting for an upcoming special coop push for the November ML.  I like to be in control of what and when I open mystery boxes.  :o
    this is what i mean. as Exxy said, having a special button of each different boxes that you could open all 15k+ green theme boxes for example

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I still don't think it is a good idea because folks who like control might accidentally open boxes that did not want to get opened.   :s
    edited 23.10.2020
    I still don't think it is a good idea because folks who like control might accidentally open boxes that did not want to get opened.   :s
    Of course, if you click it, there's a confirmation message like this "... you're about to open 155555 green theme box, are you sure do you want to continue?....". if you click "Yes" button, it will continue. else, it will cancel.
    Post edited by jedans (INT1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This is a very good suggestion. Hopefully it can be implemented in the near future. :)
    edited 25.10.2020
    Dear Moderators,

Just in case my suggestion is too complex for BF developers and for BF server concern to implement it. you could adjust this into open by 100 (or open by <number of mystery/theme box> if more than 2 but less than 100) instead, it's fine for me. this could be save time too on my end.

Thank you.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I like this idea

I know we all mis-click occasionally. Before we had the Gold Lock like many  I lost some by mistake, but then then the button was  right under the cursor
    This would be a button I would have to actively look for. Very difficult to accidentally click
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I have forwarded this idea to the Team.  :D
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 31.10.2020
    The only problem I see with this option is, if you happen to have that many mystery boxes or even 50 and you select to open them all at once, how do you know you will get credited with all the rewards that are in the boxes? It seems like a lot for the programmers to make sure all are put into your inventory. And if they're not, who would know since you probably won't see them all after they're opened?
    Wons (AU1) said:
    The only problem I see with this option is, if you happen to have that many mystery boxes or even 50 and you select to open them all at once, how do you know you will get credited with all the rewards that are in the boxes? It seems like a lot for the programmers to make sure all are put into your inventory. And if they're not, who would know since you probably won't see them all after they're opened?
    you could screenshot or make video on your current inventory before and after you open it then compare it. if that doesn't reflect, all you need to do is to send a support ticket or open a thread to report bug section, share your screenshots/video.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    IF it were implemented I would think you would get a choice, one at a time or all. I bit like the WoF. I or all 8.

If you aren't confident of getting all your rewards than don't choose the ALL option
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I would very much like a second button for opening the boxes you win......now I have to open them one for one

edited 28.10.2021
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Hi there  :)

I merged you with a similar suggestion

It was forwarded for consideration

I would like it myself ... 2 buttons, one open one, one open all
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    If opening all would give an animation like in the Wheel of fortune, you could see all items passing in the screen.
    And maybe with an option to opt-out this animation, also like in the WoF
  • Perhaps, if this new button was introduced, there could be a small pop-up after opening all at once giving the breakdown of what rewards you got :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Dear Moderators,

Just in case my suggestion is too complex for BF developers and for BF server concern to implement it. you could adjust this into open by 100 (or open by <number of mystery/theme box> if more than 2 but less than 100) instead, it's fine for me. this could be save time too on my end.

Thank you.
    Of course, if you click it, there's a confirmation message like this "... you're about to open 155555 green theme box, are you sure do you want to continue?....". if you click "Yes" button, it will continue. else, it will cancel.
    I much prefer this adaption of the suggestion ..... to be able to indicate the # of boxes we want to open, instead of just all or none. I would really like if it's the option we can type in the # we want to open, and an option to choose the max possible; something more like this:

And definitely I love the verification popup, perhaps any time we're opening just the max, or maybe even every time we open more than 1?

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I agree with all the above
    I now have more than 1100 boxes/chests to open and I am really bord 
    espesially with boxes, they seem to open in slow motion and it takes forever
    please forward this idea cause its been more than a year it was suggested
    edited 16.11.2021
    It was forwarded at the start of this thread ... October 2020

I will happily again but as nothing has happened in a  year I suspect it is not something likely to be implemented

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    I suggest to have a button that can open box x10 time with a click, because some players save their boxes for to open and it is hard to open one by one, example when it is 2k boxes. 
    @GREENPANDA (INT1) as your idea is so similar I have merged you with this previous suggestion

This suggestion has already been forwarded but I can add your variation
Sign In to comment.