Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

personal messages issue

I had an issue this morning with my messages. It was resolved by clearing cache & such, but I feel it still needs to be reported because if it happens to others without them noticing, it could cause problems.

I went to reply to a message from earlier. When I opened it, the message contents did not match the sender/subject line. I looked in every message, and except the 1st 2, all others had the message contents from the message above it. The 2nd msg in my list was a co-op message & it had the contents of the message I had sent to the co-op this morning.

So, the 3rd msg in my list had the correct sender of a message, but the contents read what the 2nd msg actually was.

I did a test reply to a message. The reply went to the sender with the subject line of the message I chose to reply to … but the contents of the message I replied to were completely different. Had I thought I was replying to the content message, my reply would have gone to the wrong person.

Just to be clear, here’s an example if my inbox looked like;

Msg 1:  coop msg rec’d about event

Msg 2: coop msg about congratulations

Msg 3 from person A: personal msg about an event

Msg 4 from person A: personal msg about an event

Msg 5 from person B: personal msg about health

Msg 6 from person C: personal msg about an event

Msg #2 showed the contents of what I had sent as a co-op msg, not the actual msg that person sent

The actual contents of what was in msg 2 when it was sent, is now appearing in msg 3 as if it were rec’d from person A

That continues down so that the contents from msg 4/person A is showing in msg 5 as if it was rec’d from person B. And the msg 5 contents are showing up in msg 6 as if they were from person C. 

If I open msg 6 and reply, it will go to person C who sent that msg. But the contents I would be replying to would show the PM originally sent in msg 5. Which means I could be discussing personal health issues with the wrong person.

I could not find a way to do screen shots without showing player names that is prohibited, so I hope this makes sense. Yes, this was all resolved by clearing cache & history, but this could be real issue if it’s not caught in time.

Comments

• Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    This happened recently and I've ended up sending the message to the wrong player which was meant for one of my co-op member.
    Also messages sometimes do appear blank.

Like Heather mentioned , clearing the cache does work but I hope this issue is resolved real quick.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I've had this several times over the last 5 years, something just doesn't seem to load right. I seem to recall that I've reloaded to fix it.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    has happened to me many times... something goes wonky if you are in the game for a long time. Just close the browser and then reload the game.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    My game has gone wonky & slow before when playing for a long time, but I hadn't seen this before and I had only  been online maybe 20-30 mins  
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello @Heather Norsk (US1)

Thank you for your report, at first glance this seems to be like a caching issue, however I'll forward this to the team to see if this can be improved/dealt with.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you so much Bugs Bunny !!!!   :)
Sign In to comment.