Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Troll

I'm a member of the No. 1 ranked Co-Op on the Australian server, someone has set up an account name very similar to one of of our members changing I (i) into l (L) & starting to send messages to our lower level members on how useless they are, the 1st person who received one was very offended & left of group.
New & lower level members are the future of any Co-Op with help & nurturing they become high level members, during co-op events every little helps.
If anyone no matter what server your on receives this sort of behavior PLEASE contact support & lodge a complaint, hopefully our troll can be found & have all their accounts removed, this only a game, yes a great game, but this sort of behavior should not tolerated in any way.
Happy Farming.
George

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.10.2021
    @george3 (AU1) Have you already reported this player to Support? Take screenshots of the messages as proof to give them and as much information as possible. You also have the ability to block messages from this player.
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    @george3 (AU1) Have you already reported this player to Support? Take screenshots of the messages as proof to give them and as much information as possible. You also have the ability to block messages from this player.
    Thanks John,
    I wasn't the target & only found out about this morning when I logged on, by then the damage was done, we have a fantastic leader who luckily was alerted not long after it happened & let everyone know before to much damage was done.
    George
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Thanks John,
    I wasn't the target & only found out about this morning when I logged on, by then the damage was done, we have a fantastic leader who luckily was alerted not long after it happened & let everyone know before to much damage was done.
    George
    Similar situations in the AU Server has happened before, so as was said before, it will be best to take screenshots and get as much info as possible to support.  They can check the player's accounts.  The other option is to do a name change (one time only) through Support, something that will be very hard to "clone"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file