Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Seeds

I am new to the game and i have run out of seeds on some things. I have looked thru things but dont see a way to get more seeds. Help please!

Comments

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 17.10.2021
    Hello Wycked, 

can you be more specific please? Are you talking about Super seeds or Roses, Etc.?
  • You can get special seeds for regular crops from the nursery (if you build one) or the laboratory (if you build one and have catalysts).

You can win special seeds in the farmers league, by spinning the wheel, and in the worldwide championship. They come in green theme boxes.

Seeds for the greenhouse come as rewards for participating in the special farms (island farm, county fair, and the Viking farm) or can be purchased for a short time after a special farm ends in the trade center with the rewards from the special farms.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Also another bit of info: New players need to be level 30 before they can open the Greenhouse and start a Temporary Farm, from which certain special seed can be obtained.  You can also trade the temp farm currency from selling temp farm items (Shells, Candy Vouchers, Runes) in the Trade Center to get Greenhouse seeds pertaining to the currently running temp farm.  Sometimes the Jetty in the Village gives special seeds in its cooperative box or personal box.
  • Braer (US1)Braer (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Is there a specific event where you can earn blackberry seeds?
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    You can make them in the greenhouse.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.11.2021
    @Braer (US1)  The blackberry seeds are bought from Benny or given as rewards. You must first do the temp farm for them. I don't remember which temp farm. If it's the Viking farm for example, you earn Runes that you use to buy the seeds from the Runetrader. But as ChickadeeQuilter said, you have to be at Level 30 to do so.  :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.11.2021
    You can make them in the greenhouse.
    That is incorrect. The Greenhouse doesn't produce blackberry seeds, just blackberries and the other exotic fruits needed to fill the 2 exotic fruit slots on the boat. 😉
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @Braer (US1)  The blackberry seeds are bought from Benny or given as rewards. You must first do the temp farm for them. I don't remember which temp farm. If it's the Viking farm for example, you earn Runes that you use to buy the seeds from the Runetrader. But as ChickadeeQuilter said, you have to be at Level 30 to do so.  :)
    I think they can be purchased from the viking farm, northern lights farm or festive farm trader.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file