Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lack of Catalysts...Again!

I am wondering what is going on with the lack of Catalysts in the game again? It took us all awhile to adjust to the lab changes and at least when GGS was offering up some catalysts for rewards in the events it helped some. Also the Offer to exchange certain types of catalysts for the ones we want or need the most greatly helped! There hasn't been either for awhile and I'm sure I'm not the only one running out of specialized fertilizers etc...will we just have to use regular permanently and take extra long times to level up?? Is the game simply trying to make things even more difficult thinking we need more challenges? Please don't make it harder than it's become...I have seen a lot of really good players leave because it is no longer fun and has gotten too difficult to participate because they can't produce what they need to play! Thank you for listening and please, please consider giving us the catalysts offer and rewards again. 

Comments

• As a side note...I realize the new tab in the labs are suppose to help us convert/make catalysts we want/need. However, again it is not nearly enough for ALL the events that are constantly running. Also, without the catalysts rewards...there are no catalysts to even convert or make there!
  • yes this has already been brought up since Autumn festival started.  BUT 0 response

Where is the catalysts? — Big Farm - Forum (goodgamestudios.com)
  • My lab sits idle. I haven't used it since they introduced catalysts. I get all my special seeds as rewards from events, green theme boxes, and from the nursery. If you want to earn experience faster its much more effective to upgrade Matilda's farm academy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file