Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Main building upgrade level 11

-willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
A few days ago I started the upgrade for the main building on the main farm (level 11).  It says that the building time is 92.21.40. But i just saw that the time now still running is 165.46.06. With this time it will last forever. (about 689 days :open_mouth:)

Best Answer

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 17.10.2021 Answer ✓
    That is all I needed thank you :smile:

I do not know why it said 92 hours 21 minutes and 40 seconds initially but that looks about right as you started a few days ago.

Mine took about 10 days too

I have forwarded the anomaly of your initial time and the current one

Warning : times will get longer, with the  research needed etc

Answers

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 17.10.2021
    A few days ago I started the upgrade for the main building on the main farm (level 11).  It says that the building time is 92.21.40. But i just saw that the time now still running is 165.46.06. With this time it will last forever. (about 689 days :open_mouth:)
    @-willow- (NL1)  I don't know why the build time would increase. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or using a different browser? That's the usual fix for timer issues.
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Still doesn't explain why it says the upgrade is 92 hours 21 minutes and 40 seconds when you look for how long the upgrade will be when you want to upgrade. The time now reads for upgrading the building in my game:165 hours 46 minutes and 10 seconds and counting down.  And I have started the upgrade wednesday or thursday. (I don't remember exactly the day but it was one of these days because friday and saturday i was to busy to play.) So I still do not understand this.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @-willow- (NL1) Look at my post again. I edited it.  :)
    @-willow- (NL1) Look at my post again. I edited it.  :)
    I tried but it does not work. The only way is to sit my time out :( I have to be patience o:)

79 hours and 10  minutes with 70% reduction

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see please?

This is the best i can do.
    edited 17.10.2021 Answer ✓
    That is all I needed thank you :smile:

I do not know why it said 92 hours 21 minutes and 40 seconds initially but that looks about right as you started a few days ago.

Mine took about 10 days too

I have forwarded the anomaly of your initial time and the current one

Warning : times will get longer, with the  research needed etc
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Nice mystery....My info about the building time is 92 hours but in real it is 12 days (288 hours) and since I started about 4 days ago, it is now down to 184 hours. So the initial info is not correct. Or someone decided the time should be longer and forgot to update the info.
    I do not think Willow has a problem....the problem is reality versus info.

I see the german building is quicker.

Sign In to comment.