Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CrazyBigFarm web site

It looks like the crazybigfarm.net domain name has expired as of October 8, so all the great information that was nicely organized there is now gone.  I found I was constantly referencing the information there, and learning more all the time.  Does anyone have information regarding the person behind the account CrazyBigFarm55 (whose account is now inactive in the game), and, separately, if there were any plans on the future of this website?  As I recall, the website said they were moving, so no more updates until they got settled in their new home, but that was months ago.  If CrazyBigFarm55 is no longer available, is there anyone else considering doing a similar site, or where else is this information available?

These forums can be useful, but it is hard to track down information, and much of it is historical and does not apply to the current game.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.10.2021
    @nuke9104 (US1)   Our dear friend CrazyBigfarm55 is currently inactive. There is another site with Big Farm information that is being kept up to date. It's in German but you have the option to view it in English. Here's a link.....  https://bigfarm.fandom.com/de/wiki/Goodgame_BigFarm_Wiki
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • I hope we see @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) again. I would donate just to renew the domain name and save what is there. What a valuable resource! I cannot imagine how much time this must have taken to create. With all the updates and big changes in the game it is probably impossible to keep updated. 

Crazy, If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. There are a lot of players that love you out here and appreciate your hard work :)<3
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    This is a disaster. I have made constant use of this website since crazybigfarm55 started it. Is there anyway to keep it alive even if she is unable to maintain it any longer ?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    This is a major loss for the BF community... CBF was wonderful in keeping information up to date etc. If there is anything we can do let us know so we can keep up your very informative website @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

wishi you the best!
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    One of the things that I am missing is the recommendations about how to play the game effectively that was littered throughout CrazyBigFarm.net.  Things like loading boats, which areas to fish when renting a boat, the temporary farm strategy guides, etc. were very useful.  I have used them as an advanced starting point to run things, then maybe find out some better ways to do things along the way.  In looking around the web, I haven't found this level of intelligence in any other location so far.  The wiki that Farmer John mentioned above does have some useful information (e.g. detailed information about, say, a viking donkey stable that you can't easily see in the game), but I don't see the insights from experienced players that CBF had, and it was pretty current.  Yes, the forums and Larino's website have some of this info, but much of it is dated as GGS has made many updates.
  • Been unable to access that wonderful site for a few days now.
    Other co-op members have tried too: Chrome, Edge, Safari & Firefox.
    Is there any news?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    same here, cant access the site anymore
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

Image result for crazybigfarm big farm pics

I do hope that she is well, & find's her way back to Us soon, :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Been unable to access that wonderful site for a few days now.
    Is there any news?
    Since her domain expired, it doesn't matter what server you're on, it won't work. Until she logs in to renew it, it will not return for anyone to access it.
    Her last note on that webpage was back in March or April stating she was moving and there would be no updates until she was settled.
    I too hope she is well and that the move was a good one for her.
    But no, I have not heard anything new.
  • CLIFFO (US1)CLIFFO (US1) US1 Posts: 202
    nooooooooooooooooo my detailed horse guide

damn R.I.P. 
  • Is Crazy Big Farm website unavailable for everyone?
    That was a useful website  :(
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    CBF was no longer maintaining her site and the Domain has expired. It simply does not exist anymore. Meaning no-one has access to it

I hope she is not unwell. I wish her well in whatever venture she is doing now. 
    I am thankful to her for the past few years of enormous help

Larino's Corne HERE is many years out of date but is still helpful for the basics.

Our best source of information is now the GGS Wiki HERE
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  I went to confirm some information before responding to a question here and am again getting the, "This site can't be reached" error.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), are you aware of any issues?
    The link we had no longer works and is taking us somewhere else. 
    edited 15.10.2021

Awesome welcome back, you were missed, :)

Update> Yup the link I have does not work either, so will wait till I can find another one, thanks, :)

JVD (US1) said:
    I have gone to that web area and the page says it is not secure, so I left it faster then lightning, I won't go to sites that say not secure, but thanks just the same.:)
    edited 15.10.2021
    Hi. I'm on the INT1 Server and since yesterday, I've been having problems getting into the Crazy Big Farm website. I'm not sure whether it's my location (I'm in Australia) or what that's causing the problem but I'm getting the following error.

This site can’t be reached

www.crazybigfarm.tk’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Please help me. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 with Opera browser. I did have another farm and was on the US1 Server and had no issues but this one is causing a major headache.Thanks in advance.

Beryle
    Try typing in the complete address shown below in the address bar.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/

A few months ago I had to purchase a certificate to be  verifyd as a secure site and now the address has a "s" after "http". I'm not saying this will work but it may, you never know.
    I did that BEFORE coming to this forum. I don't post unless I've tried everything and then I ask. 
    I tried this address and all I got was a search page for crazybigfarm.net saying this>
    This domain name expired on 2021-10-08 22:24:56 , click (Here) to renew it.
    Then has a list of game console's like Xbox ect to search for., just to let ya know what I ended up with.

So this makes 3 different web addresses that I have tried, so I won't be trying anymore, but thanks just the same, & I appreciate all the hard work crazybigfarm55 (US1)  did, :)
    Been unable to access that wonderful site for a few days now.
    Is there any news?
    Since her domain expired, it doesn't matter what server you're on, it won't work. Until she logs in to renew it, it will not return for anyone to access it.
    Her last note on that webpage was back in March or April stating she was moving and there would be no updates until she was settled.
    I too hope she is well and that the move was a good one for her.
    But no, I have not heard anything new.
    I just tried 3 different web addresses Myself and none of them worked, so Ya she may need to get that problem fixed, :(
    edited 15.10.2021
    @Blue Denim (US1) Unfortunately it isn't a problem that can be fixed, at least not by anyone other than CrazyBigfarm55 herself. It's her site, but her domain license has expired so it's impossible to access. :(
    edited 16.10.2021
    CrazyBigFarm went down TEMPORARILY in February

Some of you found your way to that thread where she said she was back and thought all was resolved now

I have moved the posts from that thread to this one.

As farmerjohn says nothing can be done. As her domain has expired I am not sure even CBF can revive it if she came back

The GGSWiki is fully up to date and can be found HERE

Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  I went to confirm some information before responding to a question here and am again getting the, "This site can't be reached" error.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), are you aware of any issues?
    The link we had no longer works and is taking us somewhere else. 
    I am not sure where you found this quote from me, but it is not current and was not on this thread. 
    It must be old, but it's hard to tell without a date on it  :s
    CrazyBigFarm went down TEMPORARILY in February

Some of you found your way to that thread where she said she was back and thought all was resolved now

I have moved the posts from that thread to this one.

As farmerjohn says nothing can be done. As her domain has expired I am not sure even CBF can revive it if she came back

The GGSWiki is fully up to date and can be found HERE

Oh, now I see, that's how my quote from another thread ended up here, and answers some of the confusion about the other added posts on this thread that weren't making sense to me.  ;)
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    can anyone tell me how to get the wiki site in English ?

thanks
    edited 16.10.2021

thanks
    @whiziwig (US1)  I'm putting some screenshots together to show how.

Edit: RosyStarling beat me to it! :D

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    edited 16.10.2021

thanks
    I have set it auto translate

@Heather Norsk (US1) sorry I brought one too many over from the outdated thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    edited 16.10.2021
    it worked, thank you @RosyStarling

• Emmarel (IT1)Emmarel (IT1) IT1 Posts: 22
    edited 16.10.2021
    you can use the waybackmachine. Type it in google, go to their site and enter the url  crazybigfarm.net

Some pages are working some other not, save whatever you can
    Some pages are accessible here https://web.archive.org/web/20201021035330/https://crazybigfarm.net/

having followed Emmarel's advice

Some pages are accessible here https://web.archive.org/web/20201021035330/https://crazybigfarm.net/

having followed Emmarel's advice

Thank you Rosy I went there & saved to My browser, much appreciated, :)

• Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Was a great site to go to for reference, now it seems to be gone. Hope it wasn't due to the bug.
    @Tralfazz (US1)  Moved you to the rest of us missing CBF
    Her circumstances changed and she had less time to keep it up. Then she moved, She did say she would be back when she has settled in.

Sadly she has not and her domain expired in October

We do have the Goodgame BigFarm Wiki.  It is in German but I have set it to auto translate

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file