Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Daily Question's of the day & night 2021 & beyond!

Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
edited 27.08.2021 in The Chicken Coop

I have been thinking bout all the question's that seems to swirl inside My head, which lead's Me to think that some of them should be written or added down somewhere so why not here.

Example's>

1. Can the world be your oyster, If your allergic to shellfish?
2. How can Love be blind, If it is love at first sight?

But one of My question's right now is>
How can you have Hope, when there is no hope in the word ( Terminal) ?

These are just a few question's asked in the world, what is your question , you decide.

I am hoping that this page helps those of Us who are facing a lot of things  in their life and need  to have a way out to express themselves. these question's do not really have to be answered per-say , they just need to be asked sometimes.

Enjoy & stay safe out there. :)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    You have good questions!  Some answers: Hope is above and beyond the terminal. We are all terminal, no one gets out of this world alive, but hope gives meaning to the life one lives here on earth....and by the way, isn't a terminal the place where one can board a plane or train or bus and yet we "hope" we get to where we are wanting to go? 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 27.08.2021
    You have good questions!  Some answers: Hope is above and beyond the terminal. We are all terminal, no one gets out of this world alive, but hope gives meaning to the life one lives here on earth....and by the way, isn't a terminal the place where one can board a plane or train or bus and yet we "hope" we get to where we are wanting to go? 
    Yes,  but it is also the word that was used when I was being told that My lil girl pup is going to leave our family sometime sooner or later in the near future, she is very sick , she has a Tumor on or in  her liver, & she has heart trouble also,  so I have to wait every single day while I take care of her with giving her the 3 pills twice a day, & the ear medicine twice a day , I am just hoping that she makes it to her Birthday which is 9/11.

My 2 lovable Fur Babies, My Boy- Tan & White, My Girl- Black & White, 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.08.2021
    @Blue Denim (US1)   I have a question of my own. :)

Why do we drive on Parkways and park on driveways? 
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 27.08.2021
    I'm so sorry to hear about your little girly :(

Why do our feet smell and our noses run

[moved you to Chicken Coop]
    I'm so sorry to hear about your little girly :(

Why do our feet smell and our noses run

[moved you to Chicken Coop]
    Thank you Rosy, much appreciated, :)

Why do we say Heads Up ! , when we really mean duck down ? 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Yes,  but it is also the word that was used when I was being told that My lil girl pup is going to leave our family sometime sooner or later in the near future, she is very sick , she has a Tumor on or in  her liver, & she has heart trouble also,  so I have to wait every single day while I take care of her with giving her the 3 pills twice a day, & the ear medicine twice a day , I am just hoping that she makes it to her Birthday which is 9/11.

They are beautiful! Hope you get a lot of quality time in with your lil girlie and she is with you for her birthday! hugs
    JVD (US1) said:

They are beautiful! Hope you get a lot of quality time in with your lil girlie and she is with you for her birthday! hugs
    Thank you kindly JVD (US1) much appreciated, :)

Here is another Question>

Why do they call it a Pineapple, when it is not Pine or a apple?
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    The world is $281 Trillion dollars in debt. Who do we owe? 

If you enjoy wasting time, is it really wasted?

Why do they call it your funny bone , have you ever hit it? 
    not funny for sure.

If you had Amnesia and were Cured, would you even remember that you forgot?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
        They say it's a small world. Have you ever tried to paint it? ;)

If you question everything & then run out of question's to ask, what then?
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    “ 𝑰s it possible to be 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 & 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅..at the same time ?!  :) “ 

If the world is dominated by fake news & outright lies, then how can you believe what is to be fact over fiction?

Why are there interstate Highway's in Hawaii?

Why does quick sand work so slowly?
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆.......? “ 

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

You ask how is it possible to run out of questions?, or ask if there is truly nothing left?  ;)

You ask how is it possible to run out of questions?, or ask if there is truly nothing left?  ;)
    Nice, :) 
    edited 15.10.2021

If you ask for two six inch grinder's, should you be charged for a footlong instead of the 2 six inch & if so which one saves you money the 2 six or the footlong?

Why are hamburger's called hamburger's , when they are made of beef not ham?

shouldn't the word Ambiguous have more then one meaning?

Answer> Yes 

Ambiguous> (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.

if there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
    edited 10.11.2021

Why do they call it common Courtesy , when it's so uncommon among people driving these day's?

Why are Hamburger's called Hamburger's, when they are not made with ham but with ground beef?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file