Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] September Update - - BF anniversary month begins

You can discuss the new update here

Comments

• AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Was the beach garden always 30% or did something happen to chance it to 30%, not complaining- I am all for the 50%! Lol!
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    It would be great if someone could find out if they intend on adding any of the catalysts to these events.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Was the beach garden always 30% or did something happen to chance it to 30%, not complaining- I am all for the 50%! Lol!
    It was an error before -- It is now as it was always intended.

It would be great if someone could find out if they intend on adding any of the catalysts to these events.  
    We've been asking for some time about this
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thank you @RosyStarling 
  • Why didn't got de update yesterday?(ro)
    At least we have it now :)
    Is this part of the update?? Inventory change so that we cant see what we don't have??
  • Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    same issue here.. does not show item if none in inventory.. I would like it back please.. thank you
    edited 30.09.2021
    Mine still works. Have you cleared your cache? That solves a lot of weirdness's
    edited 30.09.2021
    Mine still works. Have you cleared your cache? That solves a lot of weirdness's
    What is a cache?? And why is this happening in TDW aswell??? 

Edit: I've even reloaded and it's still there- this is what happens when ggs is in a rush to get a new update out- (that or they are too busy celebrating)
    How to clear your cache HERE

I do it quite regularly as it stops the game slowing down over time
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 30.09.2021
    9 year Anniversary?

Shouldn't it be 10 yrs since I do have a 10th Birthday Flag, or maybe 11th ?
    How to clear your cache HERE

I do it quite regularly as it stops the game slowing down over time
    It didn't work~

This is why ggs shouldn't rush updates- I would like my storage back please!!
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Just clear the history of you browser and restart your computer
    it should work just fine 

remember,
    if you clear your browser's history all passwords will be deleted as well, in case you dont already know that
    9 year Anniversary?

9 year Anniversary?

You have confused GGS Anniversary an BigFarm Anniversary. I did the same earlier :)

Others have complained about the barn problem too now but the cache clear and refresh worked for them.

If it persists tomorrow contact SUPPORT
    it should work just fine 

remember,
    if you clear your browser's history all passwords will be deleted as well, in case you dont already know that
    I did that- but I am not restarting my computer. Being away from the game only 5 minutes and you can miss a lot-
  • I'm not really sure what the upgrade is, but maybe that's because I haven't yet got enough obsidian to do the research.

I noticed the coop village has suddenly got some ploughed fields. Is that anything to do with the upgrade?

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    9 year Anniversary?

You have confused GGS Anniversary an BigFarm Anniversary. I did the same earlier :)

Others have complained about the barn problem too now but the cache clear and refresh worked for them.

If it persists tomorrow contact SUPPORT

Oh they are different, I thought they were the same thing, good to know thanks, :)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    9 year Anniversary?

The 10 yr anniversary flag is for celebrating the birthday of Goodgame Studios and not the birthday of Big Farm.  Hope that helps.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    it should work just fine 

remember,
    I did that- but I am not restarting my computer. Being away from the game only 5 minutes and you can miss a lot-
    @ViolinCat123 (US1)   Well, that's your choice - miss a couple minutes of the game or reset it so it works right.  If you choose not to miss a few minutes of the game, then it's your choice that your game doesn't reset to work properly.

BTW - I did refresh and mine looks fine ..... it shows the item as 0/xxxx for things I don't have
    Is this part of the update?? Inventory change so that we cant see what we don't have??
    Apparently it is now intended behaviour that if you have zero stock it does not show in your inventory :(
    Apparently it is now intended behaviour that if you have zero stock it does not show in your inventory :(
    Why do some still have the stuff they dont have shown then?? That's the glitch??? 

How are we supposed to be able to calculate how much profit we will be getting if we cannot see sell costs??
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Why do some still have the stuff they dont have shown then?? That's the glitch??? 

How are we supposed to be able to calculate how much profit we will be getting if we cannot see sell costs??
    I can see now ..... if we have zero quantity of something that we can buy, then it still shows in inventory as 0/X,XXX ..... BUT - If it is an item we can NOT buy, then we can no longer see it in inventory at all.  I agree, this was not a good upgrade & request it be changed back as soon as possible !!!!!  
    There are various reasons (not just figuring profit, but also balancing inventory for example) that we do need (want?) to see all items possible, even and sometimes especially when we have none currently in our inventory.
    Please include this as feedback to the team, it was a nice feature as it was before, to show all items. I don't see the sense for them to have removed it :(
    That this change is not a good thing has been forwarded.

How can you plan and strategise with partial information?
    That this change is not a good thing has been forwarded.

How can you plan and strategise with partial information?
    Exactly! An example would be Jams- we get contracts with them, and those contracts always require alot of jam- usually they go for very high prices. But how would we know if putting in the effort to make all the jam for the contract is worth it. We wouldn't be able to see there sell price to be able to know if we would be getting more profit from just selling them or fulfilling the contract!
  • Qizara (US1)Qizara (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    the only problem I have since the update is I now have a full sized ad on the right side of the game and I can't get rid of it.  I went to settings and made sure BF was checked for no popups  but ad still there  On chrome.
    I closed out game and restarted computer no luck  cleared cache  no luck   so upset :(
    the only problem I have since the update is I now have a full sized ad on the right side of the game and I can't get rid of it.  I went to settings and made sure BF was checked for no popups  but ad still there  On chrome.
    I closed out game and restarted computer no luck  cleared cache  no luck   so upset :(
    It is not the current update that is giving you the right hand banner ad.

Last October BigFarm introduced ads :(
    See Big Farm Ads HERE

A gold purchase, however small, will remove it for 60 days 

It was discussed HERE

• Qizara (US1)Qizara (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    It is not the current update that is giving you the right hand banner ad.

Last October BigFarm introduced ads :(
    See Big Farm Ads HERE

A gold purchase, however small, will remove it for 60 days 

It was discussed HERE

Ok thank you so much.  I'm  a firm believer in purchasing gold to support Goodgames/BigFarm.   In fact I was just about to purchase as my stack was dwindling but got sidetracked by the ad LOL  Again thank you!

Q
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Has anyone bought the tin can toss, that helps with Fish HW?

How do you know if it is working?
Sign In to comment.