Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Guide

1235»

Comments

• ktk4beees (US1)ktk4beees (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    You put a tremendous amount of work into this and I appreciate it very much. Trying to learn how to best do this event against some of the players that have played much longer than I have is difficult but not impossible and this will really help. I want you to know I appreciate your efforts very much!
    I do have one more question however. Can you ever take a level 2 deco like crop circles available in the store during the Out of this World event and upgrade it to the end of level 3 to get the maximum level 3 points? Is it a wise thing to try this?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Wow @ninjahuman (AU1) , thank you so very much - - This is really great information !!!
    You are so generous with your time and wealth of knowledge to share this with everyone  <3:)

I agree on your call to not include more decorations, I don't think it is needed; your explanations of the ones you list & why they are good or not so good choices was so great, it's enough to help me filter through & see which ones from my inventory might work better than what I have.

Thanks. :) I will probably add in some more decorations if I think of them.

You put a tremendous amount of work into this and I appreciate it very much. Trying to learn how to best do this event against some of the players that have played much longer than I have is difficult but not impossible and this will really help. I want you to know I appreciate your efforts very much!
    I do have one more question however. Can you ever take a level 2 deco like crop circles available in the store during the Out of this World event and upgrade it to the end of level 3 to get the maximum level 3 points? Is it a wise thing to try this?
    Thanks. :)

You can do that. It is probably better to have that as a temporary decoration though, as it won't have any village happiness.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

@ktk4beees (US1)

I'm a little confused by your comment, “trying to learn how to best do this event against some of the players that have played much longer than I have"  .......

Your farm level is 926 and that level is normally indicative of how long someone has been playing. So, how can you say there are players who have played "much" longer than you?

(there are only 4 players on our server with higher XP points than you and the majority of them don’t play this event with aim to win it)

I have not been playing for 10 months yet so but play a lot of hours in that time. So longevity wise, there are a lot of players with more length of time in than me. I also seem to win a lot of experience boosters and was told to upgrade Matilda's school house early on in my play so I did. Could be why my experience is more than my time actually on the game.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

Wow.............
    So nice a work, and useful for the rest of us, thanks for sharing.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Wow.............
    So nice a work, and useful for the rest of us, thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome. :)
Sign In to comment.