Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Boat Order

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
The order of the boats in the dockyard has been changed for some reason. Are there any plans to fix this? I have a system where the boats are all named in a certain way to make everything simpler for managing the dockyard, but that is not useful anymore. At least if this won't happen, please give us a chance to rename all of our boats for free again.

It should be Trawler 1, Trawler 2, etc. but the order has been changed and I am not even sure why this has happened.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    To be honest I had not realised there was an order and they just slotted in to the first available slot. Mine are all identical. 

I have reported it back.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    To be honest I had not realised there was an order and they just slotted in to the first available slot. Mine are all identical. 

I have reported it back.

Thanks. I looked around a bit and it appears that there was another post about this issue around the time that the game was updated in late August. I did not use my dockyard very actively (which is very bad), but this may explain when this issue came up if that helps.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree - I posted about this too when it happened and it really messed up how I had my boats set up.  It would be SUPER nice to let us rename them for free to compensate for them re-arranging the order.  
    But, I'm not going to hold my breath, because they messed up a lot of players horse farms when they re-arraged the trees with an update awhile back .... they won't even offer an option to demolish a tree. 
    it is really frustrating when they mess up our setups :(

BTW @ninjahuman (AU1) I think it's really funny we named our boats the same ;)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I agree - I posted about this too when it happened and it really messed up how I had my boats set up.  It would be SUPER nice to let us rename them for free to compensate for them re-arranging the order.  
    But, I'm not going to hold my breath, because they messed up a lot of players horse farms when they re-arraged the trees with an update awhile back .... they won't even offer an option to demolish a tree. 
    it is really frustrating when they mess up our setups :(

BTW @ninjahuman (AU1) I think it's really funny we named our boats the same ;)
    Nice. :)

I hope so as well. There is always the option to demolish and rebuild the boats, but that is a useless option as it will cost around a billion dollars to do that just to change some boat names.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I noticed this recently as well... I have mine just numbered and the order is way off!
Sign In to comment.