Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Guide

Comments

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    conditions to complete the bonuses are different in different levels
    This bonus list applies to which group of players?
    I am level 119 and am in the level group 100-149, before the level group was from 50 - 99
    That list would most likely be the level 150-249 group. After that there is the level 250+ group.
    Hi again ninjahuman, do you happen to have a correct list of conditions for the 150-249 group ??
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hi again ninjahuman, do you happen to have a correct list of conditions for the 150-249 group ??

Yes. The Best King created that list. Some tasks may be missing like he said but it should at least contain a huge proportion of them.

I have gotten a list of gratuity bonuses by checking the 276 gratuities of 92 pleasure park stalls, although i'm sure i might have missed 1 or 2, i would say that it covers at least the basic gratuities :)

List of gratuities:

Quality 3 deco gratuities:

Have 9 x quality 3 deco's

Have 16 x quality 3 deco's

Have 24 x quality 3 deco's

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 338 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 628 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 1063 happiness

Quality 4 deco gratuities:

Have 7 x quality 4 deco's

Have 14 x quality 4 deco's

Have 22 x quality 4 deco's

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 366 happiness

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 1168 happiness

Quality 5 deco gratuities:

Have 6 x quality 5 deco's

Have 13 x quality 5 deco's

Have 20 x quality 5 deco's

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 386 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 723 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 836 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 1286 happiness

Quality 6 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 6 deco's

Have 5 x quality 6 deco's

Have 13 x quality 6 deco's

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 140 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 350 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 910 happiness

Quality 7 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 7 deco's

Have 4 x quality 7 deco's

Have 7 x quality 7 deco's

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 185 happines

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 370 happiness

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 646 happiness

Quality 8 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 8 deco's

Have 3 x quality 8 deco's

Have 6 x quality 8 deco's

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 213 happiness

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 320 happiness

Have quality 8 decorations that together provide 640 happiness
    ​​​​​​​

Specific deco size gratuities:

Have 2 x 4x3 deco's

Have 2 x 6x5 deco's

Have 7 x 3x3 deco's

Have 2x2 deco's that together provide 12 happiness

Have 6x3 deco's that together provide 55 happiness

Have 5x5 deco's that together provide 2272 happiness

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344

Yes. The Best King created that list. Some tasks may be missing like he said but it should at least contain a huge proportion of them.

I have gotten a list of gratuity bonuses by checking the 276 gratuities of 92 pleasure park stalls, although i'm sure i might have missed 1 or 2, i would say that it covers at least the basic gratuities :)

List of gratuities:

Quality 3 deco gratuities:

Have 9 x quality 3 deco's

Have 16 x quality 3 deco's

Have 24 x quality 3 deco's

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 338 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 628 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 1063 happiness

Quality 4 deco gratuities:

Have 7 x quality 4 deco's

Have 14 x quality 4 deco's

Have 22 x quality 4 deco's

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 366 happiness

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 1168 happiness

Quality 5 deco gratuities:

Have 6 x quality 5 deco's

Have 13 x quality 5 deco's

Have 20 x quality 5 deco's

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 386 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 723 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 836 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 1286 happiness

Quality 6 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 6 deco's

Have 5 x quality 6 deco's

Have 13 x quality 6 deco's

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 140 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 350 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 910 happiness

Quality 7 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 7 deco's

Have 4 x quality 7 deco's

Have 7 x quality 7 deco's

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 185 happines

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 370 happiness

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 646 happiness

Quality 8 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 8 deco's

Have 3 x quality 8 deco's

Have 6 x quality 8 deco's

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 213 happiness

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 320 happiness

Have quality 8 decorations that together provide 640 happiness
    ​​​​​​​

Specific deco size gratuities:

Have 2 x 4x3 deco's

Have 2 x 6x5 deco's

Have 7 x 3x3 deco's

Have 2x2 deco's that together provide 12 happiness

Have 6x3 deco's that together provide 55 happiness

Have 5x5 deco's that together provide 2272 happiness

Thank you so much :-)) I don´t think anything is missing here, but we will see :-))
    After adding multiple 1x1 decorations from Santa's workshop, I can now run at over 2.3m points per second on average while having to place fewer stalls than before.

I also managed to reach 2.8m points per second by only placing 17-19 gratitude stalls.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    what do you think  of the new pps boosters??? what is the point anymore??? :(
    JVD (US1) said:
    what do you think  of the new pps boosters??? what is the point anymore??? :(
    No one here is using the boosters at the moment, but it will probably happen in the future.

In more competitive servers, it may make the majestic citrus grove impossible to get for non-gold buyers whereas this event was one of the most fair events before while still allowing players to extend stalls with gold for an advantage.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I  am not in it this time around but have reports that the boosters are definitely being used here on US server... 
  • They certainly are. I could not understand how I could have possibly fallen behind by 100 million yesterday so I started looking around and sure enough, they added a pps booster. I bought one yesterday as a test drive and yep, it explained everything. I am worried that so many will use the booster in the future when they discover it that it will be impossible to finish well without it.

I used to love regular HWE (because there were no personal boosters available) and PP because they were the fairest of all the events even though you could still gain an advantage with gold. Now there are so many boosters available in the BF shop it is mind boggling, not to mention the pop up boosters. Even Urgent delivery has a booster according to the update.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Now that it's a no brainer with a swipe of a card, I tore mine down. It was a huge PITA anyway, I will not miss it.
    What are the scores like in the US server? No one is using the booster here in AU although the event is not really that competitive here and most players that do well in it don't use much gold in other events.
    What are the scores like in the US server? No one is using the booster here in AU although the event is not really that competitive here and most players that do well in it don't use much gold in other events.
    Almost 600,000,000,000 and that person is running boosters.
    Almost 600,000,000,000 and that person is running boosters.
    Ok thanks. I guess now it will be almost impossible to rank well without those boosters in a lot of servers like the US one. Here I'm at 315 billion without them.
    You're welcome. I am not sure how buying your wins are fun but it makes GGS happy and even greedier, so to each their own.
  • More boosters now being used by players trying to get into the top 5. Oddly enough one of my co-op mates has the pps booster pop up on his farm but I do not and I am not running the booster. I think it was on my screen about 5 hours ago. Wouldn't it be more fair to have it available to everyone at the same time? 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 23.03.2021
    EDITED to add the updated screenshots

Here is my "Decoration Tally sheet" that works along side ninjahuman's 250+ guide so you can keep track of your progress as you go :)

Here is my "Decoration Tally sheet" that works along side The Best King's 150-249 guide so you can keep track of your progress as you go :)

For more information see https://crazybigfarm.net/events/pleasure_park4.htm

You can print a copy or read how to use Windows paint with screenshots
    here  https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/print_screen2.htm
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Here is a Decoration Tally sheet that works along side ninjahuman's guide so you can keep track of your progress as you go :)

For more information see https://crazybigfarm.net/events/pleasure_park4.htm

You can print a copy or read how to use Windows paint with screenshots
    here  https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/print_screen2.htm
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    This is nice and simple to look at, thank you ! 
    I especially like your note how to use a screen shot & paint :)

It is, just to note, these #s are for the 250+ range

and there are stalls that ask for less placed decos too; just like there are 2 or 3 steps for HP, there are for # placed as well (for eg; level 3 decos can ask for qty 9, qty 22, or qty 26)

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 23.03.2021

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    This is nice and simple to look at, thank you ! 
    I especially like your note how to use a screen shot & paint :)

It is, just to note, these #s are for the 250+ range

and there are stalls that ask for less placed decos too; just like there are 2 or 3 steps for HP, there are for # placed as well (for eg; level 3 decos can ask for qty 9, qty 22, or qty 26)

Good point @Heather @Heather Norsk (US1)
    I will ediit this taally sheet now that works with @ninjahuman levels 250+ and make one that works with @The Best King (INT1) levels 150 - 249 players.

see this post for the new tally sheets
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4340173/#Comment_4340173
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)   Those are amazing  :)
  • What do i get for playing Pleasure Park?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 26.07.2021
    CrazyBigFarm has the hard worker rewards for the Pleasure Park HERE

The GGS wiki has the rank rewards and hard work rewards  HERE

The Wiki always has the information for all the current events on the front page HERE

That is a good place to look for any information on events currently running

What do i get for playing Pleasure Park?
    You get rewards such as vouchers which you can use to purchase various items from the pleasure park trader. Try to buy only gold mining licences, tokens or country manors depending on which rewards you prefer.
  • ktk4beees (US1)ktk4beees (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Does anyone know if there is a list of currently available decos and what they need to up grade to different levels? This information would be extremely helpful as well.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The GGSWiki has a list if decorations HERE
    edited 01.10.2021
    Does anyone know if there is a list of currently available decos and what they need to up grade to different levels? This information would be extremely helpful as well.  
    It's a bit hard to answer this for every decoration, but what I can do is give an approximate answer for the general process of upgrading and exact numbers for some specific cases.

The point where a decoration can change quality level is dependent on its happiness per square. If you push the happiness per square high enough, it will change to the next quality. I can't tell if these are the exact values, but some of these appear to be and others are at least extremely good estimates that will usually be only around one happiness point off in most situations:

Quality 3 becomes quality 4 at around 3.76 happiness per square
    Quality 4 becomes quality 5 at around 5 happiness per square
    Quality 5 becomes quality 6 at around 6.4 happiness per square
    Quality 6 becomes quality 7 at around 8.12 happiness per square
    Quality 7 becomes quality 8 at around 10.25 happiness per square (this one is slightly poor as it is using 2x2 decorations for the estimate, but usually you won't upgrade decorations this high that aren't 2x2)

Now some sizes are very useful such as 2x2 and 5x5 are very useful and I know the points where the quality changes for these, so I will list them below:

2x2

Quality 3 can have a maximum of 15 happiness
    Quality 4 can have a maximum of 19 happiness
    Quality 5 can have a maximum of 25 happiness
    Quality 6 can have a maximum of 32 happiness
    Quality 7 can have a maximum of 40 happiness

3x3

Quality 4 can have a maximum of 44 happiness
    If I recall these correctly:
    Quality 5 should have a maximum of 57 happiness
    Quality 6 should have a maximum of 72 happiness

4x4
    I think Quality 3 should have a maximum of around 60 happiness
    Quality 4 has a maximum of 79 happiness
    Quality 5 has a maximum of 102 happiness

4x5

Quality 3 can have a maximum of 75 happiness
    Quality 4 can have a maximum of 99 happiness

5x6

Quality 3 can have a maximum of 112 happiness

5x5

Quality 3 can have a maximum of 93 happiness
    Quality 4 can have a maximum of 124 happiness
    Quality 5 can have a maximum of 159 happiness
    Quality 6 can have a maximum of 202 happiness
    Quality 7's maximum happiness will probably be around 250-256. I don't know the exact value for this.

The numbers with question marks are either estimates or values that I believe are correct, but can't recall for certain whether they are.

For other sizes, you can try to contact other players to see if they will know any information about this or you can try to get good estimates from the information above.

This doesn't really answer your question about all the decorations that are available, but hopefully it will help with the upgrading part. I can try to add some more information tomorrow about things such as upgrading costs and some good decorations to choose from for each quality level if that will help.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
    Wow @ninjahuman (AU1), that is really helpful, thank you so much  !!!

I can see how that would be helpful, but would make it just so easy to know exactly what decos to use for this event instead of taking the time to play around with them & figure it out. 

I usually just pick the size deco I want to place, then pay attention when upgrading it to what the level will be for the next upgrade, so I know when to stop if I want to keep it at a certain level. When upgrading, it always shows a picture of what the level and happiness points it will be if you choose to upgrade it, which is very helpful so I don't go too far
  • ktk4beees (US1)ktk4beees (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Great info but still looking for a complete list of available decos and maybe information of events they come from or where to get them otherwise.
    well ktk4beees, I don't know if that really exists, but your best bet is probably the site that Rosy referenced, or perhaps create one yourself to share :)
    edited 03.10.2021
    Here is an attempt at creating a large collection of good decorations for the event. Note that I have tried to include at least a few decorations that are currently accessible and some alternatives for when the best decorations are very hard to collect (for example, as a ranking prize in some event). I will remind everyone that both regular happiness and village happiness counts towards the happiness in tasks for the decorations, so in general it is better to take higher village happiness decorations and to upgrade them to the required happiness amount.

I will revisit this from time to time. If you have anything else to add to this or any decorations that should be on there in your opinion, please leave a comment below or send me a message about it.

Quality 2:

Quality 2 decorations are not useful for the event as no tasks require them and they have very low happiness per square amounts.

Quality 3:

Gumball machine (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. These are very useful. You can often collect a massive amount of these and upgrade them to 15 happiness. Combined with their 2 village happiness, they are very useful for helping complete quality 3 task requirements.

Goldfish bowl (3x3): This is collected from the goldfish rescue event and it is a good option if you want a 3x3 quality 3 decoration. You will probably have to restrict the number of points you collect to get the decoration at this quality though.

Pavilion (3x4): This comes from the regular wheel of fortune. This can also be useful if you need some 3x4 decorations for the tasks. You can probably upgrade it to around 44 or 45 happiness. Unfortunately, there is no village happiness.

Cotton candy machine (4x4): This comes from the candy voucher trader. This is quite a good 4x4 decoration for quality 3 decorations. You can upgrade it up to 60 happiness points and thanks to its 10 village happiness, it gives two extra points of happiness compared to four gumball machines. However, it is not always as useful because you often need a large number of gumball machines for the task number. It can still be a good choice in some situations though.

Flowering bushes (4x5): This can be collected from the build menu by building it on one farm and then placing it in storage. It works quite well for the 4x5 tasks and the quality 3 happiness tasks. It can be upgraded to 75 happiness. It doesn't have any village happiness.

Quality 3 weekly event decorations (5x5): You can complete the weekly event on the first difficulty level to obtain this decoration. It can be upgraded up to 93 happiness points and it helps with the 5x5 tasks and the quality 3 happiness tasks. However, it only gives 1 village happiness point and there are a lot of better options. This one is the easiest to collect though.

Food cart (5x5): You can collect this from completing "A Culinary Campaign" at difficulty level 1. It gives 5 village happiness. However, there are still other options which are better.

Small tea garden (5x5): This decoration can be purchased from the lucky coin trader. It has 8 village happiness which is a lot better and it is not too unreasonable to collect this, although you will have to look through the lucky coin trader's offers for quite a while to find it in general.

Oriental bazaar (5x5): This decoration was available from the cooperative championships event a few times and is unfortunately no longer available. However, it gives 9 village happiness which is a bit better than the small tea garden.

Koi retreat (5x5): This is collected from the golden week event. This one is a bit trickier to collect as you have to stop collecting blossoms when you reach 74 happiness on the decoration, as otherwise its quality level will increase. However, if you are in a situation where you can do this and there are a lot of other players doing this event, you can get a really high village happiness amount on the decoration and this is potentially the best 5x5 quality 3 decoration, combined with upgrading it up to 93 happiness.

Kiddie pool (5x6): This is collected by completing the "A Hint of Hawaii" weekly event at difficulty level 1. This is the main option for a 5x6 quality 3 decoration and it works quite well. However, if you choose to skip the 5x5 task, it may be better to have higher quality 5x6 decorations to help with their happiness.

Quality 4:

Gumball machines (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. Again, these are very useful for quality 4 as well and they can be upgraded up to 19 happiness and 2 village happiness.

Goldfish bowl (3x3): This is collected from the goldfish rescue event. This is an option if you want to collect a 3x3 decoration without going through the cooperative championships. However, you may have to restrict your performance to finish with the decoration at quality 4 and the village happiness won't be as high.

Chickens in a cup (3x3): This can be collected from the cooperative championship event as a hard work reward. These are quite good for 3x3 decoration tasks and they can be upgraded up to 44 happiness and 4 village happiness points.

Wooden wagon wheel (3x3): I believe this comes from a hard work reward in the island farm. This one comes with 5 village happiness and it is a good option. However, it can take quite a while to collect the required amount of them if you need several of these decorations.

Big Farm on Ice (3x3): This is no longer available. I'm just mentioning this as it exists and is a quality 4 3x3 decoration with 12 village happiness. I believe there is some other quality 4 3x3 decoration that has 7 village happiness that is also no longer available, but I can't recall its name.

Park Bench (3x4): This was collected from the cooperative championships event. I don't know if it is still available, but if you have it and want a 3x4 quality 4 decoration it is a good choice. If you can't play in the cooperative championships, another option is to take something like a pavilion and upgrade it to quality 4. I believe the limit here is 59 happiness.

Market cart (4x4): This can be collected from the viking farm or northern lights farm as a hard work reward. It gives 20 village happiness and it is very useful. You can upgrade this up to 79 happiness points.

Flowering bushes (4x5): This can be collected from the build menu by building it on one farm and then placing it in storage. Similarly to the quality 3 case, this works well. It doesn't have any village happiness though. You can upgrade this up to 99 happiness.

Idyllic rivulet (4x5): This can be collected from the cooperative championships. It works quite well for 4x5 tasks and it has 6 village happiness. It is better to get this instead of the flowering bushes for quality 4 if you can get it.

Weekly event decorations (5x5): These come from completing the second difficulty level of weekly events. It can work well, but other options have a much higher village happiness amount. They can be upgraded up to 124 happiness.

Fast food cart (5x5): This comes from the second difficulty level of "A Culinary Campaign". This has 6 village happiness.

Cozy tea garden (5x5): This decoration can be purchased from the lucky coin trader. It has 9 village happiness which is a lot better and it is not too unreasonable to collect this, although you will have to look through the lucky coin trader's offers for quite a while to find it in general.

Trailer (5x5): This is a hard work reward in the cooperative championships. This is also not the same one as the one offered in the build menu during some weekly event (I believe it is "Here's to Nature"). It is a lot better than the others as it has 22 village happiness.

Koi retreat (5x5): This is collected from the golden week event. Again, this one is a bit trickier to collect as you have to stop collecting blossoms when you reach 74 happiness on the decoration, as otherwise its quality level will increase. Then you will end up with the decoration at quality 3 and you will have to upgrade it up to quality 4. However, it is quite difficult to collect this and it is only really useful if you get a lot of village happiness from your cooperative members for the decoration. There is also the problem of whether you leave this decoration at quality 3 or quality 4. But it is potentially the best quality 4 5x5 decoration.

Inflatable pool (5x6): This is collected from the second difficulty level of "A Hint of Hawaii". It is a good option if you would like a 5x6 quality 4 decoration and it is useful for the quality 4 happiness tasks and for the 5x6 task.

Quality 5:

Gumball machines (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. Gumball machines make another appearance again as these are very useful for obtaining large quantities of decorations at a specific quantity while simultaneously providing a large amount of happiness. They can be upgraded up to 25 happiness and 2 village happiness.

Goldfish bowl (3x3): This is collected from the goldfish rescue event. This is an option if you want to collect a 3x3 decoration without going through the cooperative championships. However, you may have to restrict your performance to finish with the decoration at quality 5 and the village happiness won't be as high.

Pigs in a cup (3x3): This can be collected from the cooperative championship event as a hard work reward. These are quite good for 3x3 decoration tasks and they can be upgraded up to 57 happiness and 5 village happiness points.

Wooden wagon wheel (3x3): I believe this comes from a hard work reward in the island farm. This one comes with 5 village happiness and it is a good option. However, it can take quite a while to collect the required amount of them if you need several of these decorations. If you cannot play the cooperative championships, you can use these if you can collect them over time.

Wooden toboggan (3x4): This was collected from the viking farm or the northern lights farm as a hard work reward. It has 20 village happiness and it can potentially be a very useful decoration.

Beckoning cat (4x4): This can be collected from the lucky coin trader or from a ranking reward in the golden week event. It gives 15 village happiness which is not as much as the market cart. However, this may be useful depending on your situation as the beckoning cat starts out with 78 happiness while the market cart starts out with 20 happiness so the upgrade cost is far cheaper.

Sand castle / market cart (4x4): These can be collected from the island farm, viking farm or northern lights farm as the chapter 1 reward or as a hard work reward depending on the event. It is also useful for upgrading up to quality 5 and it gives 20 village happiness. It can be upgraded up to 102 happiness.

Flowering bushes (4x5): This can be collected from the build menu by building it on one farm and then placing it in storage. I can't think of many reliable ways to collect 4x5 quality 5 decorations with village happiness, but this one is quite reliable if you can't find any other way to get them.

Weekly event decorations (5x5): You can collect these from completing the third difficulty level of weekly events. They are not the best, but you will get some quality 5 5x5 decorations if you need some for a temporary situation for example. They should give 3 village happiness each.

Food van (5x5): You can collect this by completing "A Culinary Campaign" at the third difficulty level. This gives 7 village happiness which is more than the weekly event decorations, but there are still many better options for a higher amount of village happiness.

Nostalgic carousel (5x5): This can be purchased from the candy voucher trader. This decoration works very well, as it has 20 village happiness and is relatively accessible to a large number of players when the candy farm is active. It will often take a large amount of upgrading to make the most use of it, but for some uses it will often still work well even if it is not fully upgraded to 159 happiness.

Pleasant retreat (5x5): This is collected from the golden week event. This time, it is possible to collect blossoms until you reach happiness 89 to avoid making the quality level too high, however this will still be a large restriction on the playstyle of many players. Again, it is quite difficult to collect this and it is only really useful if you get a lot of village happiness from your cooperative members for the decoration. It is potentially the best quality 5 5x5 decoration, but this is much more reliant on your cooperative getting a very good village happiness amount, as you can already get something with 20 village happiness relatively easily.

Relaxation pool (5x6): This is collected from completing "A Hint of Hawaii" on the fourth difficulty level event. Again, this event will usually be the best source for whatever 5x6 decorations you will need as there are not many other sources in general.

Quality 6:

Gumball machines (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. It is no surprise that gumball machines are useful here and the reason is similar to all of the previous ones. They can be upgraded up to 32 happiness and 2 village happiness, but you may use some happiness amount ranging between 26 and 32 as they will cost a few ten million dollars for each one.

Penguin statue (3x3): This comes from the viking farm or northern lights farm as a hard work reward. It has 16 village happiness. It will need some upgrades though as it starts with 16 happiness. It can be upgraded up to 72 happiness points.

Sand fortress, stately dragon ship, magnificent nordic ship (4x5): These can be collected as chapter rewards from the island farm, viking farm and northern lights farm respectively. They give 30 village happiness each and they are good options if you are looking for quality 6 4x5 decorations.

Nostalgic carousel (5x5): This can be purchased from the candy voucher trader. This decoration works very well, as it has 20 village happiness and is relatively accessible to a large number of players when the candy farm is active. However, you will need to upgrade it to at least 160 happiness and this can be somewhat expensive.

Chinese New Year decorations (5x5): These are collected from the Chinese New Year event, which unfortunately did not run this year. They are very good decorations (190 happiness and 38 village happiness) which are not too unreasonable to obtain if you are at a high level. However, this is only available when the event runs which is supposed to be once a year at the beginning of the year. It didn't run this year though, which is not a good sign.

Quality 7:

Gumball machines (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. For quality 7 and above there are decorations that are better than the gumball machine, but they require for your cooperative to finish in a specific rank in the cooperative hard worker event. Getting a gumball machine up to 33 happiness works well if you need some for this.

Checkered kite (2x2): This is a reward from your cooperative finishing in 3rd place for the cooperative hard worker event. It has 5 village happiness and starts off at 14 happiness so it is definitely a better decoration for quality 7 than the gumball machine. But due to the specific situations required to get it, it is almost impossible for most players to collect this.

Pearl of motivation, winter stone, stone of light (2x2): These used to be hard work rewards in the island farm, viking farm and northern lights farm respectively. Unfortunately they are no longer rewards. The reason I mention them here is that they start off with 30 happiness and 0 village happiness, but for some older players that may have these, they work quite well and you can upgrade them to a maximum of 40 happiness.

Hard worker event ranking decorations (2x3): These are quality 7 2x3 decorations you can win from finishing in the top 3 in the individual part of the hard worker event or the cooperative hard worker event. I am not too aware of what has been happening recently with the ranking rewards of these events, but previously you could get these from finishing in rank 3 of these events. They are not as good as the high strikers, but if you have these and the situation does not improve with the high strikers, use these instead.

High striker (2x3): This can be purchased with King Ludwig coins through a special offer during Oktoberfest. Unfortunately it has not arrived this time which is a concerning situation. This is a brilliant 2x3 decoration, as it starts off with 18 happiness and 30 village happiness and it is reasonably accessible if the offer arrives. Combining this with some upgrades, it is a very good decoration.

Goldfish bowl (3x3): This is collected from the goldfish rescue event. This is not as good as the penguin statue, but it is far cheaper if you don't want to upgrade the penguin statue to the necessary 73+ happiness.

Penguin statue (3x3): This comes from the viking farm or northern lights farm as a hard work reward. It has 16 village happiness. It starts at quality 6 and it has to be upgraded to at least 73 happiness points.

Chinese New Year decorations (5x5): These are collected from the Chinese New Year event, which unfortunately did not run this year. You will have to upgrade this to reach at least 203 happiness if you want it to be quality 7.

Special island (5x5): This is collected from the golden week event. You do not need to restrict your performance and it is a very good decoration if you can get a good amount of village happiness on it.

Quality 8:

Gumball machines (2x2): This comes from the candy voucher trader. The catch here is although they are very useful even at this stage, it is at the point where you are paying hundreds of millions of farm dollars for each one as you have to upgrade it to 41 happiness.

Santa's workshop decorations (2x2): These decorations come from Santa's workshop. I believe there are some where you can get 30 happiness and 10 village happiness quality 8 2x2 decorations.

Acrobatic kite (2x2): This comes from your cooperative finishing in 2nd place in the cooperative hard worker event. It is a very good decoration with 15 village happiness and it starts with 15 happiness, but again it is quite difficult to collect as this event is very competitive.

Hard worker event ranking decorations (2x3): These are quality 8 2x3 decorations you can win from finishing in the top 3 in the individual part of the hard worker event or the cooperative hard worker event. I think rank 2 in these events will get these decorations.

High striker (2x3): This can be purchased with King Ludwig coins through a special offer during Oktoberfest. Unfortunately it has not arrived this time which is a concerning situation. Although this decoration is very good, you will have to upgrade it past 60 happiness points and this will be very expensive. I already know from experience that it costs around 14.2 million dollars to upgrade from 52 happiness to 53 happiness and the price increases extremely quickly for small decorations such as the high striker.

Goldfish bowl (3x3): This is collected from the goldfish rescue event. It is probably one of the better options for a quality 8 3x3 decoration, but in general it is not a good move to go down this path if you are trying to maximise your decoration valley's efficiency. It can be good if you want to create a decoration valley that is good without spending too much on upgrades though.

Championship trophies (4x4): This is a reward from your server finishing in the top 3 of the worldwide championship server rankings. This decoration will be practically impossible for anyone in an English-speaking server to collect in these situations, but they have extremely high happiness values, ranging from 50 happiness and 30 village happiness for the worst one to 250 happiness and 70 village happiness (so 20 happiness in total per square) for the best one. This is a brilliant decoration if you are setting up a design where you are not completing all of the stalls. But like I said, it is pretty much impossible for any of us to collect this.

Sand palace, imperial dragon ship, grand nordic ship (5x5): This comes from completing the last chapter of the island farm, viking farm and northern lights farm respectively. Collecting the sand palace is a standard process if you are familiar with the island farm. It is a bit more complicated with the viking farm and the northern lights farm as the method to collect these differs drastically from the current method to obtain the most runestones (the seal pond method). They have 40 village happiness and start off with 90 happiness.

Quality 9:

1x1, 1x2 and 1x3 decorations are in general quite useful if they have high village happiness points. For example, the decorations from Santa's workshop. In some situations 2x2 decorations are ok, but in general anything larger is not good. For example, a 4x4 quality 9 takes up nearly enough space for two stalls. It is better to try to arrange your tasks so that you don't need quality 9 decorations for happiness tasks. This is even possible for completing all of the tasks as you can see from my farm design.

There are many decorations that are not on this list that are basically identical to other ones, and there are some which are very good but are no longer available. I have not included some of these to avoid it being too long and have only included a few interesting decorations.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
    Wow @ninjahuman (AU1) , thank you so very much - - This is really great information !!!
    You are so generous with your time and wealth of knowledge to share this with everyone  <3:)

I agree on your call to not include more decorations, I don't think it is needed; your explanations of the ones you list & why they are good or not so good choices was so great, it's enough to help me filter through & see which ones from my inventory might work better than what I have.

Sign In to comment.