Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sightings of the Catalyst exchange offer!

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if any has seen the catalyst exchange offer in the last 1-2 days, if so, perhaps at what time/timezone they saw it  

Comments

• Same here, haven't seen it for a few days, quite concerning if this is a new tactic by GGS to slow us down
  • Well, my guess by now is that they removed it...

It is probably a good idea in terms of balancing, as the catalyst offer + catalyst conversion tab was making things crazy, nevertheless, they just put the lab back to the beginning of the redo, where it was pretty useless in terms of making medium quantities of premium items/booster tokens.

Would have been a lot nicer if they had just removed the catalyst tab in the lab, or replaced the tab with a permanent catalyst conversion that has the same properties and exchange rates as the catalyst offer, and then remove the offer, this is the worst possibility for farmers :(
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Haven't seen these either in the offers and the big bonus is the CC is here and not a catalyst to be found in it.  Ugh.
  • I noticed that too, I think GGS are up to something. They will always find a way to remove something that is too useful to us.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    @The Best King (INT1) they has remove it about for 1 week or more. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Well you just never know about these special sales, they might just pop up for a short while, so keep your eyes open for them.
  • Ah! So they have been removed as a daily feature, what a shame . Thanks for your reply.
  • I still have not seen this offer, looks like gone for ever and now we don't get catalyst for events like CHWE and HWE, same old problem, not enough access to get catalysts, with this so called new and improved version of lab.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file