Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oktoberfest coins redeemable at the end?

From a few of my friends I heard that at the end of an oktoberfest, you have the chance to spend your spare King Ludwig coins for some pretty nice rewards. Is that true? and I had a look at the Crazy big farm Oktoberfest page,
https://crazybigfarm.net/events/oktoberfest/oktoberfest.htm
It talks about certain decos you can redeem. Would they still be the same? if anyone knows that would be awesome:)

I have many spare coins just sitting there as of now and nothing to do with them, LOL

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There is no indication that this run of OktoberFest will be different from any other run of OktoberFest

CrazyBigFarm is no longer being updated

The most up to date information on OktoberFest is in the GGS Wiki HERE

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If you are talking about using the Ludwig coins to purchase other items with them, this could be done in the previous version by saving them up and using them when offers came up from time to time while the event was running. I think it works like this and not like spending all of them at the end. However, I haven't seen the offers so far.
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    Ninja, I would hope they would run such things like that, which is what I hoped for, but I have a gut feeling they wont. Well, I do have quite a few Ludwig coins stored, and it would be quite an annoyance to a couple days of grinding out my fields for them. 

Well, even if these offers do not show up, I am hopeful santas workshop will pop up around the festive season, so something to be happy about, :)

And for you Rose, tell the devs to give it to us. Worth a shot ;)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Ninja, I would hope they would run such things like that, which is what I hoped for, but I have a gut feeling they wont. Well, I do have quite a few Ludwig coins stored, and it would be quite an annoyance to a couple days of grinding out my fields for them. 

Well, even if these offers do not show up, I am hopeful santas workshop will pop up around the festive season, so something to be happy about, :)

And for you Rose, tell the devs to give it to us. Worth a shot ;)
    The main decoration that was useful was a quality 7 high striker decoration which gives 18 happiness and 30 village happiness. It is useful for the decoration valley. Otherwise, most of the other decorations are not too great if you already have a lot of high happiness ones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file