Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flower Farm, My fishing problem

SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
This discussion was created from comments split from: Technical Help & Support.

Comments

• Juliex5 (US1)Juliex5 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Why my Flower Farm, My fishing  it always say that i don't have any product in what's going on i been have this problem for long time . why can some one or anybody help me ..  My god i been playing to you guy's for 6 years now do you guys even care.. Just let me know if you can fix it or not.. so i know what to do next...
    Julie05
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 05.09.2021
    I moved you out of unrelated Discussion into your own Bug thread

I am not sure what you mean by it says you do not have any product so please explain further

Since the last update there is an intermittent problem with the Harvest Ready  feature which is being worked on.

Also there is a long term acknowledged issue that  if you have something idle then it does not always work

• I also have this problem which is not intermittent - it is nearly permanent. Here's a pic with 7 working buildings (including The Mermaid Bay) but apparently I have 'No current production'. Very Rarely it will show that I have a harvest ready.
    Reported .... it is affecting me too !  :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @RosyStarling
    has it just been reported for the Flower Farm, or as a widespread issue?
    it has happened for DSF for me too, but sorry I don't have a screen shot
    Originally just the FF but since then my GF is showing Harvest Ready when there isn't anything ready

So I added that and said perhaps the whole function needs checking.

Thanks Rosy :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Thanks @RosyStarling,   This started for me when the Mermaid Bay was moved to the DSF. Both indicators have been completely unreliable since then
  • dem (GB1)dem (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    it has nearly always been my flower farm & fishing region that will bug out like this but it has now affected my horse ranch & co-op village. Really frustrating!!
    It should have been resolved this morning

AFTER the update,

A refresh is needed and all should be well now
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Mine haven't been reliable for many weeks now.  No improvement after the update.
    I have reloaded and they are all working perfectly for me now  :¬)
    It should have been resolved this morning

AFTER the update,

A refresh is needed and all should be well now

@RosyStarling
    I have reloaded, several times now and it's still hit or miss for me ...... both the FF and DSF still sometimes show just a dash when I have things ready to harvest :(

Yep ... still flaky :(

I wonder if it's just some servers that it hasn't worked on.
    Not only is it fixed for me (on AU1) but all the stupid "harvest ready" notifications for the trees on the Ranch have disappeared, now it only goes green for the Mine and the training grounds. Much, much, much better   :¬))
    I wonder if it's just some servers that it hasn't worked on.
    Not only is it fixed for me (on AU1) but all the stupid "harvest ready" notifications for the trees on the Ranch have disappeared, now it only goes green for the Mine and the training grounds. Much, much, much better   :¬))
    Now, that would be a really nice update - I have hope it will come to us soon  :)

Sign In to comment.