Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] New Update - Get Organized!

13»

Comments

• Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    In dream world- its terrible there are not many tasks and its a short event. I would rather have the full left side used to show every current task. But how it was would be perfectly fine.

Main farm- More tolerable, but I don't get the value in resources being used to alter what was there. They are constantly pushing offers to buy into the game, people do to support the game they enjoy... and we get this.

If the favorites auto filled and we could close out the ones that are not on our priority list without them showing up again that would be a slight compromise between old and new. 
  • I believe we are not getting wwc points from Lab if you make new Catalysers.  Is this an oversight as I believe you get WWC points for everything else made in Labs?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I believe we are not getting wwc points from Lab if you make new Catalysers.  Is this an oversight as I believe you get WWC points for everything else made in Labs?
    We've asked about it.

• I hope they come to their senses and realize that the quest book is a bad idea. i dislike it very much. The characters lost some of their dialogue. I enjoyed the dialogue,, now it gone. It makes me feel sad. It don't feel like the same fun, simple, game anymore. 
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687

Quote;

''Change is coming to the Farm lab. In order to make your life easier using the Farm lab we are introducing the catalyst exchange. This feature lets you exchange higher level catalysts for lower level catalysts and the other way around. Sometimes you just don’t have the correct rarity for your lab project but you have catalysts on another level you don’t currently want to use or cannot use at all because you haven’t unlocked this stage of the lab yet. The catalyst exchange will help you with that! You can exchange to lower level catalysts right away but in order to exchange to higher level catalysts you need to be able to use the catalyst in the lab first.

You can find the catalyst exchange as a newly added tab in your farm lab and make use of it to your heart’s content!''

I can't find where I can exchange catalysts right away, all exchanges take 5 min. each. I haven't seen the catalyst converter offer in weeks?

• Quote;

''Change is coming to the Farm lab. In order to make your life easier using the Farm lab we are introducing the catalyst exchange. This feature lets you exchange higher level catalysts for lower level catalysts and the other way around. Sometimes you just don’t have the correct rarity for your lab project but you have catalysts on another level you don’t currently want to use or cannot use at all because you haven’t unlocked this stage of the lab yet. The catalyst exchange will help you with that! You can exchange to lower level catalysts right away but in order to exchange to higher level catalysts you need to be able to use the catalyst in the lab first.

You can find the catalyst exchange as a newly added tab in your farm lab and make use of it to your heart’s content!''

I can't find where I can exchange catalysts right away, all exchanges take 5 min. each. I haven't seen the catalyst converter offer in weeks?

Well, that was a teensy bit confusing to me too, but when they say "right away" I'm think that they mean that you'll be able to exchange to lower level catalysts as soon as the update is in effect, while if you want to exchange rare to precious catalysts, for example, you'll need to be able to use precious catalysts in the lab, and if you can't, then you'll need to wait to get your lab upgraded first before you can do the rare -> precious catalyst conversion :) 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    AnnSophie (NL1) said:

Quote;

The tab in the lab is to exchange them, and it is 5 minutes each.  When they say "right away", I think they meant you can do it at any time you like, instead of waiting for the catalyst converter offer to appear.
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    AnnSophie (NL1) said:

Quote;

The tab in the lab is to exchange them, and it is 5 minutes each.  When they say "right away", I think they meant you can do it at any time you like, instead of waiting for the catalyst converter offer to appear.
    Oké, that could explain what they mean with ''right away'' but I haven't seen the catalyst converter offer in weeks. How about you?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I have not, but I am not very good about remembering to look in the offers hub so I could easily miss it.
Sign In to comment.