Home Player introductions

Hello All

B)I am so happy to have found this Game. I LOVE it already and i just started playing today. I would love to get into a Coop so that i can meet some Fantastic people and learn and Grow in the game. Anyone accepting Brand New people into their Coops? I'm an adult player who is planning on being on Daily. 

Birdie B 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,011
    edited 10.09.2021
    Hi there and welcome smiley

Feel free to ask for help and advice here.  There are a lot very knowledgeable BigFarmers here that will be very willing to help.

CrazyBigFarm, as Heathcliff says, has a lot of good of good information and tutorials. Unfortunately it has not been kept up to date recently so it may out of date and all the new stuff missing

The GGSWiki is HERE and is as up to date as possible. It is in German. I have it set to auto translate

And of course you can also join the BigFarm Discord community HERE

There we chat about anything and everything, as well as helping each other with tips and discussing BF strategies 

To find a co-op you could open a post in Cooperatives.
    Make sure you state your server

Or message co-ops from within the game

Those showing  are actively looking and you can apply, Rather than using the default text it is better to use your own words
    Those showing  you can walk right into.

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,054
    TranquilMeadows excepts brand new players, but doesn't require players to be on every day. I understand that people have a life other then a game! It's easy to be on every day when first starting when ya excited about all the new things but I understand that some can't spend that much time all the time.

Happy farming!!!
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • BirdieB (US1)BirdieB (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I sent a request to join TranquilMeadows. Can't wait to meet everyone

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,054
    glad to have ya!
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,454
    Welcome to the game and the community <3

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 90
    Howdy @BirdieB (US1) welcome to the game and the forum

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 32,823
    @BirdieB (US1)  Welcome to the game and to our forum. :)

animated-farm-image-0046      animated-welcome-image-0219

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file