Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hello All

B)I am so happy to have found this Game. I LOVE it already and i just started playing today. I would love to get into a Coop so that i can meet some Fantastic people and learn and Grow in the game. Anyone accepting Brand New people into their Coops? I'm an adult player who is planning on being on Daily. 

Birdie B 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 10.09.2021
    Hi there and welcome smiley

Feel free to ask for help and advice here.  There are a lot very knowledgeable BigFarmers here that will be very willing to help.

CrazyBigFarm, as Heathcliff says, has a lot of good of good information and tutorials. Unfortunately it has not been kept up to date recently so it may out of date and all the new stuff missing

The GGSWiki is HERE and is as up to date as possible. It is in German. I have it set to auto translate

And of course you can also join the BigFarm Discord community HERE

There we chat about anything and everything, as well as helping each other with tips and discussing BF strategies 

To find a co-op 
    you could open a post in Cooperatives.
    Make sure you state your server

Or message co-ops from within the game

Those showing  are actively looking and you can apply, Rather than using the default text it is better to use your own words
    Those showing  you can walk right into.

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    TranquilMeadows excepts brand new players, but doesn't require players to be on every day. I understand that people have a life other then a game! It's easy to be on every day when first starting when ya excited about all the new things but I understand that some can't spend that much time all the time.

Happy farming!!!
  • BirdieB (US1)BirdieB (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I sent a request to join TranquilMeadows. Can't wait to meet everyone

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    glad to have ya!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Welcome to the game and the community <3

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    Howdy @BirdieB (US1) welcome to the game and the forum
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @BirdieB (US1)  Welcome to the game and to our forum. :)

animated-farm-image-0046      animated-welcome-image-0219

•  B)I am so happy to have found this Game. I LOVE it already and i just started playing today. I would love to get into a Coop so that i can meet some Fantastic people and learn and Grow in the game. Anyone accepting Brand New people into their Coops? I'm an adult player who is planning on being on Daily. 

Birdie B 

• We would be happy to have you in our co op. We will help you learn to make the most out of your experience. We are a nice group. Very friendly and helpful.  Simply Spring is the name of of Coop
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Welcome to Big Farm & the Forum BirdieB (US1), I hope you enjoy your time and gameplay for a long time, :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Do not not double post,

Do not bump a 6 month old post particular as Birdie has said they are in co-op.

Read the Community Guidelines 2023 on how to use the forum correctly and post more responsibly in future.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file