Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

Comments

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 20.08.2021
    Is there a huge difference in terms of harvest between quality 10 and quality 1 rural fertile field? I see a difference of only around 16 wheat between them both at highest level.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey All,

I've moved a few posts related to the global point event bug on this thread to a seperate thread.

Please feel free to discuss the bugs about the event on this thread as it will be more easy for us to track.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Will we get back materials such as catalyst and diamonds when the competition ends?
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Is this thing worth playing?
    We just woke up local time, and there are people with over 40 million (yes, million) points already.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I think it is a way of getting rid of your stock then you are left with nothing, also they will be selling what you win anyway so for me nope not worth it.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Will we get back materials such as catalyst and diamonds when the competition ends?
    I doubt they are going to give back any materials.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    No. They are donations, the payment to take part in the event
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    It is a tad expensive to be donating high end goods without receiving dollars for the donations.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It is a tad expensive to be donating high end goods without receiving dollars for the donations.
    Maybe they'll change that like they did for Pleasure Park when we didn't get compensated for the donations. They changed it so we did, and then more players took part.
  • This new Global event is a total fail - boring, boring, boring. Ranks right there with the obsidian farm .. totally boring!

Where's the imagination? Where's the fun? 

Perhaps GGS has nothing left to offer us.
  • Is this thing worth playing?
    We just woke up local time, and there are people with over 40 million (yes, million) points already.
    This is the way of all events ... all cater to time zone of Germany. No fairness.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Thanks to a few people here for the constructive feedback regarding the event time being in German Time, we will surely pass this feedback on to the relevant team.

Best Wishes,
    Bunny
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Sadly it seems that the Global Points Event looks like being another bright boys from Dresden dud, the amounts they want you to contribute doesn't seem to match the rewards offered.
    PASS
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    This is the way of all events ... all cater to time zone of Germany. No fairness.
    even if you are in the same time zone and you don't spend gold no chance
  • Is this thing worth playing?
    And the prizes, total garbage for what you have to donate .... I really think GGS has nothing good to offer anymore ... the last few new things are awful .. the changes they made to what we had were awful .. \

BugsBunny says our comments about the time zone will be passed on ... that made me laugh ... since when does our input make any difference. I go back and look at all the emails begging GGS to have the CC once a month and what did they do? make it every other week ... I think we need a new game.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    And the prizes, total garbage for what you have to donate .... I really think GGS has nothing good to offer anymore ... the last few new things are awful .. the changes they made to what we had were awful .. \

BugsBunny says our comments about the time zone will be passed on ... that made me laugh ... since when does our input make any difference. I go back and look at all the emails begging GGS to have the CC once a month and what did they do? make it every other week ... I think we need a new game.
    CC every other week??? seems to me it is every week now!!!  I do not do missions anymore! CC is now a joke to me and I do not participate for the most part.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We appreciate your feedback. :)
  • JVD (US1) said:

CC every other week??? seems to me it is every week now!!!  I do not do missions anymore! CC is now a joke to me and I do not participate for the most part.
    You are right Jackie, the CC is every other event - sometimes only 3 days between CCs :(
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It's also sad that you do NOT get the building or the field if you are not above rank 5000.
    I get the winnings yes, up to the 200 if I complete.
    But you have to reach 10,500,000 points for it
    I'm sure there will be revisions after this debut, but I'd like to suggest that we be able to donate goods from the horse farm -- you know, all those shields and harvested goods from those trees.
    I'm sure there will be revisions after this debut, but I'd like to suggest that we be able to donate goods from the horse farm -- you know, all those shields and harvested goods from those trees.
    You already have 4 'Likes' for this idea.

Can you put it in Suggestions too?  It is more noticeable there and the more likes and comments in agreement adds weight to the request.
    You already have 4 'Likes' for this idea.

Can you put it in Suggestions too?  It is more noticeable there and the more likes and comments in agreement adds weight to the request.
    You will pass this along, though, right?  When Moderators and CMs pass along these suggestions also, it seems to carry more weight.  Thanks!
    Sure,  :)

We have another suggestion thread asking for other uses  horse crests etc . That all adds to our argument
  • I see Tessa's Missions is back...Adios!
    At the very LEAST you could offer a choice in which Tessa's Dream World we would like
    Those that enjoy missions could choose that upon entering the dream, and those of us who DESPISE missions could choose the regular one.
    I always looked forward to Tessa's
    Not anymore. You just lost All the gold I spend.

• Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    One of my issues with Tessa's Missions DW is that it is very difficult to earn money to build, expand and run the event. Since my fields are needed for missions, it is difficult to tie one/them up for 8 hrs with sunflowers to sell for money.  I think the mission tasks should pay more money. I am currently on a task needing 40 missions to get 10 diamonds and $50,000.  Each mission gives you rep pts, but each mission only gives you $1,250 ($50,000/40). That does not even cover the cost to plant the corn, to make the feed, to feed the chickens to get the eggs.  It is my opinion that each mission should pay $10,000, therefore, my current 40-mission task would pay $400,000. This would more than cover the cost of each mission and give me a little extra to improve my farm. Additionally, 10 diamonds for 40 missions? Really? It should at least be 1 diamond per mission or in this case 40 diamonds... and if GGS were feeling generous, the mission could pay say 2 diamonds... ;-)

My second issue is that I think a 1-hr mission is way too long. With DW being temporary, the missions should be shorter than real life, not doubled.  The missions should be 15 minutes or at least the same 30 minutes.  Even when you shelve the mission and keep going, you have to keep count of the missions you complete for that task. Example... If I run 12 consecutive missions for the 10-mission task; If I step away from my computer while the 1 hour per mission ticks away, I will effective loose the 2 missions since I can stop the reward notices at 10 mission in order to accept the completed task award for the 2 missions to be count toward the next task of 20 missions.  So you either have to stop running missions at 10 (or whatever the task # is - 20, 30, 40, etc) or sit and wait for the mission to complete and accept the completed task award before the next mission completes so it is counted toward the next count of missions.

Another issue is that once you have completed the building/upgrading tasks, you only have the daily tasks to earn tokens to spin the wheel.  The wheel gives up money and moons. We need a way to get more tokens without having to buy them. Maybe you can add a mystery box to the wheel, or add 1 token per mission to the mission task reward, ie 10 missions, 10 tokens.. 20 mission task, 20 tokens, etc.

Issue number 4..  the XPs count for effectively nothing. You go up levels and receive a minimal reward. Maybe you could add a token to the reward here.

I would think that GGS can continue to make the game fun and profitable without increasing the need for players to buy gold.

Thanks for listening/reading.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    DW and missions... NOT!

edited 05.09.2021
    I am skeptical about only one thing in missions DW. Why does harvesting more than 10k of anything like wfs/alfa(made 11k wfs and got 23k rps) give less reputation points than harvesting less than it(8k wfs gave like 40k rps) even though people actively collected in both missions.
    Is this intentionally like this or is it a mistake?

Edit: It was my mistake, i dint notice the 100 percent extra rps for playing a particular kind of mission for the first time(thanks to ninja for pointing out).
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am skeptical about only one thing in missions DW. Why does harvesting more than 10k of anything like wfs/alfa(made 11k wfs and got 23k rps) give less reputation points than harvesting less than it(8k wfs gave like 40k rps) even though people actively collected in both missions.
    Did you finish in the same position in both missions ?  Finishing position applies a multiplier to the RP earned by the harvest.
    edited 04.09.2021
    Did you finish in the same position in both missions ?  Finishing position applies a multiplier to the RP earned by the harvest.
    Yes, rank 1 in both missions. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Just checking, can you run boosters in dream world or not? I haven't played it much, but I have some data for wildflower missions in the game and both of those numbers sound totally different to what you would get in the normal game.
Sign In to comment.