Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

missing daily quests

since yesterday I am not receiving daily quests anymore
It started okay after the update: 2 daily quests
then it became one new quest, then it was zero
ria36

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Are you also participating in the Here's to Nature event? I do believe as you progress through that event's tasks it will show up in the new side bar tasks where the 2 daily requests show up
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    since yesterday I am not receiving daily quests anymore
    It started okay after the update: 2 daily quests
    then it became one new quest, then it was zero
    ria36
    You are aware they are now in the new Quest Book on the left?

If you are looking there and you really do not have any can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Yes, I am aware of the changes and the Quest book.
    I did not manage a screenshot but took a better look to clarify: the daily tasks as starting a farm machine and fishing were there.
    But the farm tasks like collecting apples , spending en earning dollars are gone.
    All the farm tasks are for the obsidian farm.
    I would like to know is that is intentional.
    Ane yes: I am participating in the Nature event, that task is prominent there.
    greetings, ria36
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @ria36 (NL1) you are correct, those quests are now gone... have to admit I was tired of them anyway... so good question!!

@ria36 (NL1)  I just got one... 
    edited 05.09.2021
    You may have to click the  arrow to see the tasks. They definitely have not been removed
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    @RosyStarling I completed the chicken task yesterday and have not gotten another task... they used to replace each other constantly but not now as you can see, I do not have any now...

It seems to be a bit like the disappearing GPE  (I know it is over now)

Log out and back in a --- fingers crossed ---- they will come back
    It seems to be a bit like the disappearing GPE  (I know it is over now)

Log out and back in a --- fingers crossed ---- they will come back
    nope, still no quests... :(
    edited 05.09.2021
    Can you provide a screenshot of what you do see please?

Edit -  sorry I realised after you had provided a screenshot already

JVD posted a screenshot above.
    It's the same here, ony farmtasks for the obsidian farm and "invite a friend"

ria36

To open up the Daily Tasks

Sorry Rosy, I have created some confusion.
    I mentioned the daily tasks, but I meant the Farm tasks.
    When I click on farm tasks I only see upgrades with obsidian and the "Invit a friend" task.
    Are the regular tasks gone once you have an obsidian farm? Are they coming back?
    greetings, ria36
    As you can see from screenshot above I do still have them and JVD did after he first said he didn't https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4364803/#Comment_4364803 

I will ask but I do need a screenshot of what you see before I can pass it on
    edited 09.09.2021
    @ria36 (NL1)

Even without a screenshot I have asked about this

Have you started to open the Obsidian farm?

If you look @JVD (US1)'s screenshot he has some Obsidian Farm quests to do.

If you are in the middle of the obsidian research quests. after completing two of the three or four, new "collect eggs", "start X productions" etc will appear

Are you in the middle of the obsidian research quests. after completing two of the three or four, new "collect eggs", "start X productions" etc will appear

I suspect it applies to you too
    Thank you very much for asking the team Rosy!
    Yes, I have started the obsidian farm and the fourth research is going on now.
    I will wait and see if the farm tasks return.
    When they do I will let you know.
    greetings, ria36
    I'm glad we got this sorted out 
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Good discussion. After I just recently unlocked the Obsidian Farm I didn't notice the farm tasks had changed. Not sure when I'll have enough obsidian to complete the farm tasks in the Main Farm quest book menu. Always something new to learn ... patience most of all.
Sign In to comment.