Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pls answer the below

Our co leader was red dot for weeks,and the responsibility of other 4 of us in the co was to complete co missions. I was the deputy and most active. But dont lnow how a LOW,new,yellow dot player's made the leader, and our original leader's a deputy. Either the support system made this,or the rankings?🤔🤨🙄☹

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 07.09.2021
    If a leader is absent for 30 days it automatically goes to the highest level DEPUTY

If the new leader was not a deputy then contact SUPPORT

If he was a deputy then then it has worked as intended.

Just logging on how ever briefly within 30 days is enough to keep the leadership
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • _Sass_ (US1)_Sass_ (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 08.09.2021
    It's an automatic function of the game. When the co-op leader hasn't logged in for 32 days, the highest level member becomes the new leader, and the previous leader becomes a deputy. 

EDIT: I just read Rosy's post and realized I was misinformed. I was told that leadership passed to the highest level member, not deputy.  My apologies for any confusion my reply may have caused.
    Post edited by _Sass_ (US1) on
  • Oh no. I was the deputy. The new leader is actually a new comer and that to with a level lower than mine. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 07.09.2021
    @Keerthana.B (INT1) as I said above, if this true, contact SUPPORT

Only staff can help you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file