Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do you get obsidian currency?

There is no bank on the obsidian farm, so how do you get obsidian dollars?

Best Answers

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Answer ✓
    You did'nt understand the question correctly @RosyStarling

She wanted to know how we make dollars on Obsidian farm :)

Simply by making contracts, or running all products

There is a few side tasks that will give you a few obsidian dollars too

Everything runs a bit of profit, as long as your farm is happy :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 30.08.2021 Answer ✓

You are right, Exxy thanks for this

I'm so sorry @DarBa
    At least you do have your answer now

Answers

By taking part in the various Farmers' League events

You can read about the Farmers's League in the GGS Wiki HERE
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    By taking part in the various Farmers' League events

You can read about the Farmers's League in the GGS Wiki HERE
    I have never won obsidian dollars in the farmers league
    What level are you?

You need to be level 115 BEFORE the start of a Farmer's League to earn Obsidian.
    Answer ✓

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.08.2021
    I would not worry about obsidian farm at all, it is only good if you are willing to spend diamonds to make special obsidian seed or humus, they ALL take diamonds and a LOT of time (GOLD) to get obsidian farm to level where you an even make these.  I for 1 don't have enough diamonds as it is to worry about spending on humus or seeds.  Obsidian farm does not help the rest of your farm in any other way.  Obsidian farm is only for the heavy gold buyers.

IMHO far better to use your obsidian to research farm upgrades so EVENTUALLY you can buy the extra blocks
    No way 

Obsidian Special Seeds are amazing :)

10-15 diamonds to make 1 , is a pretty meaningless quantity :hushed:
    edited 29.08.2021
    but how much gold have you used to get obsidian and skip to start with, heavy gold buyers ONLY.

I did not say the seed and humus was no good, the cost it takes for NORMAL players to get there is impossible, it will take non gold buyer 20 years before getting obsidian farm to the point where you can make obsidian seeds and humus and then when you dio get there it costs diamonds to make anything which is good for those who do WASTE of time CC. (heavy golders).

If you are a heavy gold buyer the obsidian is good, the rest of us forget about it, as was predicted even before it arrived
    edited 29.08.2021
    No way, I'm no where close to a heavy gold buyer

I do spend 28K gold for every pass , for every FL , which is approximately 600 Gold per day

I do get 2000 Gold per day, with the gold mine alone :) ( yeah, its upgraded to level 5 )

I've worked my way up, trying to collect as many gold rewards as possible

Its impressive, how u can get gold nearly everywhere , if you worked your lab to level 100 , everyone gets more gold from every event

Now, you have to be smart with that gold, that's all

But the FL pass comes easy into my budget, and I'm now saving 120K gold, for my next level 5 badge

Well, you have to be in somewhat top 5 coops, to earn a bit of gold, probably

edited 29.08.2021
    how many of us non gold buyers are in top 5 co ops?  2% of players? how many of us can afford season pass without buying gold, again very few., I for 1 can't afford season pass and I am ranked 7th on XP on our server
    From what i remember, you said, the AU was fairly dead, so are those top 5 coops, that competitive?

I doubt its that intense, to get in top 5 coops

Anyway, not gonna argue with ya

Most of my teammates are non-gold buyers

Its probably 10% gold buyers, 90% non-gold buyers =)

And we're team #2 on International
    edited 29.08.2021
    yes our server is dead, our co op was down to only 2 players helping, so the rest just leach, so now 0 player doing anything and we are going down to rookie.  The last 2 of us tied of other leaching rewards.  I am now leader and have booted a few already and more to come after GDW those who went there and did nothing, just leach off our work.  Expecting to boot at least 3 more.

But the rewards from CC you are talking about come from hard work rewards not placing, they come from chests, we get very few chest as not many hard work rewards with very few doing anything

edit, actually just went through CC rewards, how many chests that have gold in them come from rewards? 1 gold box at reward 128 and 2 GML at reward 132 both not achievable by most co ops and reward 37 4 normal chest very little chance of GML MAY get 300 gold if very lucky, even top 5 only get gold themed box with very little chance of gold, MOST won't get any gold from CC
    edited 29.08.2021
    Well 

I guess you got a point ;o 

How's your laboratory , btw i think, we're drifting a little bit from the topic of the thread ;op
    edited 30.08.2021 Answer ✓

You are right, Exxy thanks for this

I'm so sorry @DarBa
    At least you do have your answer now
    edited 31.08.2021
    @Dark Underworld (AU1) do not be offensive to other players.

Everyone has their own play style and may of may not be competitive.

Every coop has its own ethos and may or may not be competitive which is set by the leader.
    If the  leader does not mind who takes part then they are not 'leeches'
    If the leader does want to be competitive then he boots the non competers 

If you are competitive and  in a non competitive co-op then join one that is or start your own
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • @RosyStarling there was 0 offense to anyone, at no stage did I make offensive remark to anyone
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @RosyStarling there was 0 offense to anyone, at no stage did I make offensive remark to anyone
    It's because you referred to your cooperative members as "leechers" without giving any information about their intentions of how they play or not. We (the people reading about this discussion) have no idea if they are just trying to get rewards without doing anything or if they are just not interested in the game. Just because they are not scoring much does not mean they are trying to get rewards while doing as little as possible. Are you able to confirm if some players are actually trying to do this?

What I don't understand though is that since you are the leader know and if they are doing this kind of thing, why don't you just set out clear expectations and remove those that don't follow them?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey Everyone,

I've removed some posts that were offending other players, please do not make such posts as already stated by Rosy.

Regards,
    Bunny

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file