Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] New Update - Get Organized!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,017
2021 August Update

This is the thread to discuss 

New Update - Get Organized!

Comments

• Can anyone find the new event? it has disappeared
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 954
    The update seems to have swallowed the global point event, while yesterday it was indicating it would run for 4 more days

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,017
    We are aware that some have now lost the GPE  :(  ... it is under investigation already

edited 30.08.2021
    After the whole ritual of clearing cache and so on and closing en restarting my browser, the event is back. They only forgot one thing.......why is it not enclosed in the new update but does it still have a separate button?

As for the lab...the exchange seems to work, but unfortunately my second lab, left at level 6 after the " update" (read downgrade) is still useless.....to exchange catalyst it needs a higher level. It does not take in account that I also have a lab lvl 16. So if this is all the change to be expected for the lab, my second lab can be demolished. Pity for all the dollars it cost.

As for the horse transporter....why not put it on the left of the screen on the path above the garage? Now it is parked more or less behind the coop tree, where my apartment building is also obscuring the visibility.

Oops...spoke too soon. The button of the GPE is back, but it is not working.

• How does the favourites button work, mine does not seem to do anything?
  • The catalyst update is no use to me, I want the yellow and green catatalysts, now I can only exchange one for the other, or am I reading it wrong?
    How does the favourites button work, mine does not seem to do anything?

You don't click the buttons. You pick a Quest and click the heart here which goes red like mine above

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 418
    The catalyst update is no use to me, I want the yellow and green catatalysts, now I can only exchange one for the other, or am I reading it wrong?
    You are going to have to upgrade your lab in order to exchange the blue colored catalysts for the green ones. You have to be able to use the catalysts in the lab in order to exchange it.  That is how I am reading it.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    edited 30.08.2021
    No GPE button at all here
    Oops...spoke too soon. The button of the GPE is back, but it is not working.
    Logging out completely, not just refresh has done the trick for me

• @RosyStarling, got ir thank you x
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 418
    Hmmm, I was actually pretty excited about the catalyst update, perhaps it would have a better exchange rate, perhaps you could type in the amount of catalysts you want to exchange, instead of having to do a crazy amount of clicking.

Now that I've see it, it just makes me want to cry, as I have little faith that after adding the catalyst exchange option in the lab that they'll keep the catalyst exchange offer running, and so this will definitely have an impact on game-play, especially for those, like me, that can't repair tokens for dollars.

I'm sure others see it and are affected by it differently, but for me, this update is absolutely terrible, ie;
    | The Worst | The Bane of my Existence | A Terrible Mistake | Something That Should be Immediately Reversed |

One thing I have learned about this game over the years is that as soon as something becomes too good to be true or was added when it was new...............................................always ask yourself what you will do if it gets taken away or changed.  Cause at some point it may very well get changed.  And it is never good! LOL

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Hmmm, I was actually pretty excited about the catalyst update, perhaps it would have a better exchange rate, perhaps you could type in the amount of catalysts you want to exchange, instead of having to do a crazy amount of clicking.

Now that I've see it, it just makes me want to cry, as I have little faith that after adding the catalyst exchange option in the lab that they'll keep the catalyst exchange offer running, and so this will definitely have an impact on game-play, especially for those, like me, that can't repair tokens for dollars.

I'm sure others see it and are affected by it differently, but for me, this update is absolutely terrible, ie;
    | The Worst | The Bane of my Existence | A Terrible Mistake | Something That Should be Immediately Reversed |

One thing I have learned about this game over the years is that as soon as something becomes too good to be true or was added when it was new...............................................always ask yourself what you will do if it gets taken away or changed.  Cause at some point it may very well get changed.  And it is never good! LOL

Perhaps, when we got the catalyst converter offer, it was obvious that they were going to take it away at some point, doesn't mean I have to like it in any way, shape or form.

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,878
    2021 August Update

I am liking the New Quest book part of it, thank you, :)

• Again trouble's with the beach garden after fixing a problem, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The amount op Dandelion is lowered after the last update from 2780 (guessing) to now 2360
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 30.08.2021
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on

Related image

Again trouble's with the beach garden after fixing a problem, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The amount op Dandelion is lowered after the last update from 2780 (guessing) to now 2360
    It's been reported.  Fingers crossed they will sort it, properly, quickly

• StarPansy9 (US1)StarPansy9 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 30.08.2021
    I don't like the catalyst exchange right now. I preferred the special offer to exchange my catalysts than the catalyst exchange. I am hoping that Special offer for catalysts is not discontinued?
  • Again trouble's with the beach garden after fixing a problem, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Update: all the items are lower amounts than before  !!!!!
Sign In to comment.