Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Show your farm design !!!

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    edited 26.02.2021
    :blush: 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Welcome <3
    I mean this one. Sorry for my bad English :)

Oh ok. I think that is called the "pleasure park event" in English.

Thanks. I worked hard on it so it has over 2,300 visitors constantly and room for 68 stalls while completing all the tasks. Your decoration valley also looks quite good with a lot of space for stalls and simultaneously completing a lot of tasks. :)
    Welcome <3
    I mean this one. Sorry for my bad English :)

Oh ok. I think that is called the "pleasure park event" in English.

Thanks. I worked hard on it so it has over 2,300 visitors constantly and room for 68 stalls while completing all the tasks. Your decoration valley also looks quite good with a lot of space for stalls and simultaneously completing a lot of tasks. :)

In Swedish it named "Tivoli" :) I'm not good at the name in Eglish o:)

WOOOOOW HOw do you get 2.300 visitors :O I have only 457 visitors  :s I have 48 stalls and you 68 stalls- maybe because of it? But I think this stalls devours my stores hahaha :D 

WOOOOOW HOw do you get 2.300 visitors :O I have only 457 visitors  :s I have 48 stalls and you 68 stalls- maybe because of it? But I think this stalls devours my stores hahaha :D 
    Oh ok. That's fine. :)

I think you may be getting the park pennies and visitors amount mixed up. For that amount I usually have around 1,000 because I get the 17-19 gratitude stalls more frequently from having all the tasks completed.

I spent over 2 billion dollars upgrading it along with some decoration parts and a lot of time searching for specific decorations. So it's very hard to get it set up like this, but it makes the event very easy to collect all the hard work rewards. :)

Oh ok. That's fine. :)

I think you may be getting the park pennies and visitors amount mixed up. For that amount I usually have around 1,000 because I get the 17-19 gratitude stalls more frequently from having all the tasks completed.

I spent over 2 billion dollars upgrading it along with some decoration parts and a lot of time searching for specific decorations. So it's very hard to get it set up like this, but it makes the event very easy to collect all the hard work rewards. :)
    I look how you had done, now I change and now I got 633 visitors :) but not as much as you, some of my deco is not enough good and it hard to find them who is good for this "Tivoli" :)
    THANK YOU A LOT @"ninjahuman (AU1)"  <3
    You're welcome and that's great to hear about your improvement. :)

You can take a look at this as well if you would like as there is a lot of useful information in it.
    You're welcome and that's great to hear about your improvement. :)

You can take a look at this as well if you would like as there is a lot of useful information in it.
    This link is very useful for me, I come for the next time use it  <3 Thank you :)
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    my flower farm

my flower farm

WOW, SO PRETTY FARM!  You are a professional artist :) 
    My main farm design :smiley:

• I'm level 93 and my farms are not fully expanded. Still, I would like to show you all my farms.
    Main Farm - 

Gourmet Farm -

Flower Farm -

Decoration Valley -

I'm level 93 and my farms are not fully expanded. Still, I would like to show you all my farms.
    Main Farm - 

Gourmet Farm -

Flower Farm -

Decoration Valley -

Really good work with your farm  @ADHVAITH (IN1)level 93 and so pretty farms <3
    I am at level 302 and not 
    finished with my farmers, there is always something that can be improved ;)
    Nice farms @Blossom (SKN1) and @ADHVAITH (IN1) :)

I have made some more progress on my gourmet farm. Here it is now:

• Thank you very much @Blossom (SKN1) and @ninjahuman (AU1). I'm also trying to improve my farm :)
    Nice farms @Blossom (SKN1) and @ADHVAITH (IN1) :)

I have made some more progress on my gourmet farm. Here it is now:

Thanks @ninjahuman (AU1) <3
    I looked at your past goume farm and the last pic of it, now it has been much prettier :)
    My main farm is not finished yet. I come to set out some more apple and cows and even cherries so I must redesign my main farm too soon :)
    Here are some updates:

The only buildings which are not fully upgraded (excluding houses and buildings which cost gold to upgrade) are three donkey stables and two jam factories. Later on, I will replace a lot of the houses with summery country manors and country manors to fit some more themed cowsheds on the main farm and possibly a few more friendship meadows on the flower farm.
    My farm started to feel quite messy, now I have changed my main farm - what do you think, does it look better now? :)
    My farm started to feel quite messy, now I have changed my main farm - what do you think, does it look better now? :)
    I think it looks quite nice. It depends on whether you are going for efficiency or looking to make some compromises to have some decorations to make it look nicer. Otherwise, I would say that there does appear to be some wasted space with decorations.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I think it looks quite nice. It depends on whether you are going for efficiency or looking to make some compromises to have some decorations to make it look nicer. Otherwise, I would say that there does appear to be some wasted space with decorations.
    Why is it a waste, with decorations? We must have some happines for both the farm and the village, right?
    Or have I misunderstood something  :(
    Why is it a waste, with decorations? We must have some happines for both the farm and the village, right?
    It doesn't look like those decorations give enough happiness to keep the production costs in the green section. So it's better in that situation to just remove all of the decorations and to place as many buildings as possible in their place. You can still easily make a profit like this.

You should be able to get enough village happiness from the decorations on the flower farm to maintain village production costs if you can get your flower farm in a good position.
  • My farm started to feel quite messy, now I have changed my main farm - what do you think, does it look better now? :)
    Excellent!  :)
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It doesn't look like those decorations give enough happiness to keep the production costs in the green section. So it's better in that situation to just remove all of the decorations and to place as many buildings as possible in their place. You can still easily make a profit like this.

You should be able to get enough village happiness from the decorations on the flower farm to maintain village production costs if you can get your flower farm in a good position.

If I compare Blossom's operating expenses with mine, maybe hers is -90%? Mine is at -94%
    It should then be ok, right?

• FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.08.2021
    https://prnt.sc/1qh31ti
    Mine is only 66%
    I'm level 123
    I have no probs

If I compare Blossom's operating expenses with mine, maybe hers is -90%? Mine is at -94%

Ok thanks. It looks like I underestimated how much space was used for decorations as well as somehow completely missing the happiness bar.

It can work well to play like that, but then you can also remove the decorations and maximise production as it helps events and running at bad production costs is not a problem when you can harvest a reasonable amount from each building.
    Excellent!  :)
    Thank you friend ♥ <3

https://prnt.sc/1qh31ti
    Mine is only 66%
    I'm level 123
    I have no probs

Ok thanks. It looks like I underestimated how much space was used for decorations as well as somehow completely missing the happiness bar.

It can work well to play like that, but then you can also remove the decorations and maximise production as it helps events and running at bad production costs is not a problem when you can harvest a reasonable amount from each building.
    Thank you all <3 
    My happines is on 87% and before 97%! But I prefer put some more buildige and get more points from them. Yes, happines is realy good, witout happines your farm come coast much more and I think it will be som harder. Just now I need more money for build up my farms and so I can't have too less happines in my farms. 
    I use a technique to reduce my amount of decorations but still get enough happines in my farms that I have work with in years, and it has been an important part in the game for me.
    Here you can see how much decoration I have:
    I also try to reduce the number of decorations even more, but my happines will still stay high but it will take a while. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    As you can see, I love my ducks on my Gourmet farm! Lots of eggs and dung. ;)

New update of my farm :smiley:

Was the former nicer or this one? Something I can improve? :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 14.12.2021
    @Blossom (SKN1) Looks very well laid out, Blossom.  Not a thing wrong that I can see. Mighty purty! Happy Farming! ❤️

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file