Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

fast seeder

seeder not working on bakery and sunflower

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It should on the Bakery. 
    Can you provide a screenshot of what you see when try to use it on the Bakery please?

The swift seeder has not worked for sunflowers, goldflowers and  diamond flowers for a few months now.
    The change was by design.
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20

push button

nothing
    edited 09.08.2021
    I've passed the screen shots on.

Thank you  

Edit to add:

Bug has been acknowledged

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah

I think it already works correctly now :)

I had that little hiccup happen too, few days ago, but seems fine now :D
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    it seems this problem still occurs
    just now I tried to use the fast seader for my bakery and it does not work

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.08.2021
    what the bug is, if there are other things to be replanted it works, if there is not swift seeder does NOT work on bakery or dairy

I know it is being worked on.

I will pass that thought on, Dark Underworld, in case they have not noticed that is when the error occurs

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Swift seeder NOT working with my bakery :(

(yes, I cleared cache, rebooted etc.)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    what the bug is, if there are other things to be replanted it works, if there is not swift seeder does NOT work on bakery or dairy

you are correct, when I tried it yesterday I only had my bakery.
    if you have more productions to start , it works perfectly

you are correct, when I tried it yesterday I only had my bakery.
    if you have more productions to start , it works perfectly
    yes, I just tried this as well... if only the bakery needs to be replanted it does not work, but once something else needs replanting it will start the bakery as well as the other facilities.
  • swatsp0p (US1)swatsp0p (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Not sure where to post this question, so I'll start here.  The Quick seeder is part of the Convenience Package.
    For the New Convenience Plus Package: does it contain all items in the regular Convenience Package PLUS the Multiple Production Manager -or- is it the MPM ONLY?

Thank you!
    swatsp0p
    Not sure where to post this question, so I'll start here.  The Quick seeder is part of the Convenience Package.
    For the New Convenience Plus Package: does it contain all items in the regular Convenience Package PLUS the Multiple Production Manager -or- is it the MPM ONLY?

Thank you!
    swatsp0p
    MPM only...
  • Swift seeder is not working on the dairy buildings.  Same as the bakery, it will only work if you are using it on the dairies plus something else.
     As said above ... it is a known issue
Sign In to comment.