Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wanted: More Apartments

24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
I want more apartments for our farms.  I have the apartments on the Main Farm and Gourmet Farm totally leveled to the highest and it is filled with max level country manors and some max level grandhouses.  I need to have more apartments to build more houses for it.  As it stands I have little room to build more houses which I need and if I had another apartment, I could fill it with manors/houses/grandhouses and have room to build houses to expand my farm's capabilities.  Thank you for considering this suggestion. :) 

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Yes, I aggre! I need more apartemets too :neutral:
  • Yes more appartments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    LOL FarmerCli - or you could upgrade a cow community and put houses where the cows are now ?

But seriously, I do agree with a 2nd apartment for each farm. Most all other community buildings we're allowed 2 per farm, but only 1 for the apartment, so it would just even it out. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 13.08.2021
    Yes, but I need 80K diamonds that I don't have.  I pretty much used them up upgrading other community buildings and doing the obsidian farm.  But if I could have apartments, then I could put the manors that don't fit in the current apartment and have more space to build a bunch more manors to put into it and then I'd have enough workers to continue building the tropical cows and pigs and viking ducks that I have a ton of in my themed storage.When I get about 8K more obsidian then I can do research on my main farm land and then will need a boatload of diamond to buy it and then to clear it with farm dollars.  In the meantime another apartment could ease the tension.  :D
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    One apartment can easily give 275 free squares of space on your farm if you get it to the highest level or even free up 75 squares of space with a cost of 6,900 diamonds. Honestly, I think it will be very unlikely that they will give us another opportunity to free up so much space without having to pay that many diamonds compared to the other options at the moment.
    Mine are at the highest level and I have level 10 manors and grandhouses in them and still have other level 10 manors on the farm, which I would like to be in the apartment, but there is no more room for them and I have much to yet upgrade on my farms that should I upgrade my pigs, chunky chickens and little cows and apple/cherry orchards would exceed the 38 workers I currently have available.  I have bought all the land I could which would not need obsidian to research.  So yes, absolutely need more apartments.
    Mine are at the highest level and I have level 10 manors and grandhouses in them and still have other level 10 manors on the farm, which I would like to be in the apartment, but there is no more room for them and I have much to yet upgrade on my farms that should I upgrade my pigs, chunky chickens and little cows and apple/cherry orchards would exceed the 38 workers I currently have available.  I have bought all the land I could which would not need obsidian to research.  So yes, absolutely need more apartments.
    I understand what you are saying, but unless this is to get them to the new level 10 upgrades, it can easily be said that part of planning to set up your farm can be to plan to upgrade other buildings, and if you have more buildings than you can upgrade, it may not be possible with the current capacity of space that is available on the farm to do the thing you are asking about and perhaps some compromise is necessary such as either leaving some of the buildings at lower levels or having to remove a few buildings to upgrade the others. Yes, allowing the apartment block provides a temporary solution, but what is to stop the player from placing more buildings and then not being to upgrade those ones? It can be avoided by planning in advance to develop a farm design that has some compromises to have the number of required workers to upgrade all of the buildings. That is my main point as to why perhaps this should not be a reason why another apartment is needed. I do agree though that it would be nice if another apartment block is added.
    Well for one thing, we can agree to disagree! :)  My opinion: I want another apartment on each of my farms...since we get two of the other community buildings on our farms, it stands to reason that we should be able to also have two apartments. :)
    edited 23.08.2021
    Well for one thing, we can agree to disagree! :)  My opinion: I want another apartment on each of my farms...since we get two of the other community buildings on our farms, it stands to reason that we should be able to also have two apartments. :)
    I would like to have another apartment block and it would be very useful. I'm just saying that if you don't have enough workers to upgrade everything, that could have been avoided by checking that you would have enough workers to upgrade everything. Anyway, hopefully they will add this, but I have a feeling that they won't unfortunately.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree ninjahuman.  I have before decided to demolish a stable of 1 kind in order to upgrade other things because I wanted to use the workers on something else.  It's a give & take decision, how we decide to use the space.  

I would however like to see 2 apartment buildings on each farm ... if they allow multiple of other community buildings, then 2 apartments doesn't seem unreasonable, but I have a gut feeling they won't add this, at least not for a very long while.

Until then, when workers are wanted in 1 area we will just have to keep taking them from somewhere else, or deal with less happiness.
  • ktk4beees (US1)ktk4beees (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 20.09.2021
    All of the other community buildings have two of each but the Apartment only 1. I think there should be two of everything including the Apartment buildings. Goodness know we need more workers now with the Obsidian upgrades and room is so scarce that two apartments would help alleviate the overload. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @ktk4beees (US1)  I merged you with the current suggestion, which has been forwarded, asking or more apartments.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    All of the other community buildings have two of each but the Apartment only 1. I think there should be two of everything including the Apartment buildings. Goodness know we need more workers now with the Obsidian upgrades and room is so scarce that two apartments would help alleviate the overload. 
    Yes, I complaty aggre with you!
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Could you please consider allowing us to build TWO apartment blocks on our farms.
    Thanks.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Tony P (GB1)  I merged you with the previous  thread on this

This suggestion has already been forwarded
Sign In to comment.