Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Regarding the nursery

It seems now that the nursery is no longer relevant...  Do we get our gold back that we spent to build and upgrade it?

Answers

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    If you decide to demolish yours, unfortunately I doubt the gold would be reimbursed. Some players still find the nursery very relevant, and it's a choice to use the lab or nursery (or both) for SS these days.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You will some DOLLARS back.  Nothing gold is ever refunded.

Hover over the Bulldozer icon to see how much you will get.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Not everyone plays the game the same way so the nursery will benefit someone.  Also when starting out some might find the nursery works for them in the beginning and work their way up to the lab.  Some don't even want to use the lab.  Some want nothing to do with the nursery.  Just comes down to what works best for you in regards to your gameplay.
  • I still get far more SS from using the nursery than I need. The lab is pretty much redundant for that. The worthwhile functions of the lab are much higher level now and are gated by the time it takes to get the right catalysts. The lab is not something I'll be upgrading or using for quite some time to come.
  • Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    I am keeping my nursery just in case I do not have enough catalysts but need SS... I have gotten used to the lab and actually like it with the exception of the cost of the upgrades and the misc stuff I do not need to get to what I had before the lab was "upgraded"... ;-)   ie... Premium fert and seaweed... lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file