Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Half time's (shorter production time) influence corrected

Hey everyone,

Personally, i think the -50% production time should affect a) the Mermaid bay (as it's part of the flower farm) and b) the Obsidian farm, as it's a new permanent farm :)

Comments

• And, i just realised now, perhaps c) the Dairies :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    The -50% did say production buildings on the MF, GF & FF .... so there is no reason at all why it should not have included the dairies since they are on the farm.  I whole-heartedly agree with that one.

If we ask to include the obsidian farm just because it's a new permanent farm, then why not also ask for it to include DSF boats since deep sea fishing is also a permanent farm? I would like to see that too.

The Mermaid bay is on the same screen as the FF, but not "on" the farm, so I can understand a separation of not including it. If we ask to include Mermaid Bay, then why not also ask for;
    Barnacle's ship at the MF harbor
    new contracts in the markets to be available 
    the greenhouse
    sending Oleg the fisherman to fish
    and pool restock time for fishing manually
    as each of those are on the screens of the MF, GF & FF (just all not "on" the farm)
    All of these would be nice, but it might be going overboard ;)
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 21.08.2021
    The -50% did say production buildings on the MF, GF & FF .... so there is no reason at all why it should not have included the dairies since they are on the farm.  I whole-heartedly agree with that one.

If we ask to include the obsidian farm just because it's a new permanent farm, then why not also ask for it to include DSF boats since deep sea fishing is also a permanent farm? I would like to see that too.

The Mermaid bay is on the same screen as the FF, but not "on" the farm, so I can understand a separation of not including it. If we ask to include Mermaid Bay, then why not also ask for;
    Barnacle's ship at the MF harbor
    new contracts in the markets to be available 
    the greenhouse
    sending Oleg the fisherman to fish
    and pool restock time for fishing manually
    as each of those are on the screens of the MF, GF & FF (just all not "on" the farm)
    All of these would be nice, but it might be going overboard ;)

Fair enough, it is interesting how it doesn't count for the DSF, but, to be fair, the DSF is kinda down the ladder in the list of farms, the Obsidian farm is plonked right below the flower farm (after they moved it) :).

True enough about the Mermaid bay, while i would still say half time should count for the mermaid bay, and the greenhouse now, i would agree that it probably shouldn't affect the organic market contracts or the harbor ship.

As far i remember though, i did think that half time actually affected Oleg's fishing time, but they must have changed it a while ago :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I was aiming for a, "why stop there" sort of idea. I would like to see 1/2 time count for all of them !!! 

But, depending on how the programmers look at it, I was just pointing out a differentiation  of 'inside' versus 'outside' the fence. If that is the way they look at it, then the dairies are basically the only factory not included in the 1/2 time at the moment.

I since realize I did forget to add horse training & the village .... if the suggestion will be to add 1/2 time to all permanent farms, then factory production in the village could be added & maybe the time between Yarnacle coming to port ... and the time for horse training both in the village and on the horse farm too, maybe even the mine, and also the spinning mill & tannery & all those other new buildings on the horse farm  ... 1/2 time on ALL permanent farms and ALL buildings of ALL sorts & types. Now wouldn't that be fabulous?

I guess because, in my head, if they add the Mermaid Bay in the mix it would seem odd if they didn't include all other production stuff outside the fence as well
    And if they add the obsidian farm just because it's permanent, then why shouldn't all permanent farms be included too

I really like your suggestion, I would just like to expand it ;)
  • I was aiming for a, "why stop there" sort of idea. I would like to see 1/2 time count for all of them !!! 

But, depending on how the programmers look at it, I was just pointing out a differentiation  of 'inside' versus 'outside' the fence. If that is the way they look at it, then the dairies are basically the only factory not included in the 1/2 time at the moment.

I since realize I did forget to add horse training & the village .... if the suggestion will be to add 1/2 time to all permanent farms, then factory production in the village could be added & maybe the time between Yarnacle coming to port ... and the time for horse training both in the village and on the horse farm too, maybe even the mine, and also the spinning mill & tannery & all those other new buildings on the horse farm  ... 1/2 time on ALL permanent farms and ALL buildings of ALL sorts & types. Now wouldn't that be fabulous?

I guess because, in my head, if they add the Mermaid Bay in the mix it would seem odd if they didn't include all other production stuff outside the fence as well
    And if they add the obsidian farm just because it's permanent, then why shouldn't all permanent farms be included too

I really like your suggestion, I would just like to expand it ;)
    I see, and well, i wouldn't exactly complain if they added the half time to all those other things as well :D

Anyway, you're right, there's not much else to say, though, I do think that the half time affected the coop village as well at some point, but they changed it :(
Sign In to comment.